from the airport
A car park which serves terminal 2, is close to the airport and offers great value for money? That'll be the Manchester Airport - Long Stay for terminal 2. Yes - it offers all this as well is being the proud owner of the Park Mark award. Park your own car, keep your keys and hop onto the regular transfer bus - a great start to your holiday.
Reasons to book Manchester Long Stay T2
- Park 5 minutes from departures at our lowest-priced official T2 car park.
- Transfers run 24 hours a day every 15 minutes and just take five minutes to reach the terminals.
- Park your own car and keep your keys - makes the process quick and easy.
- Award-winning security including regular patrols.
Disabled facilities: Disabled parking bays are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0871 310 2200 for further details.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. A orange token automatically be issued. Take the token and park in any space.
If a token does not appear in the slot, scan the QR code on your confirmation, wait for a beep and a token should appear. If there is still no token, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.
Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
Departure: Drive to the barrier, insert your token and it will lift automatically.
If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the chip and pin device.
If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.
Security at Manchester Long Stay T2
The car park is fully secured and is regularly patrolled by security staff. It has security fencing and good floodlighting. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms, CCTV monitoring, clean surfaces and well-lit parking. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- Security barrier for restricted access
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
- You are able to keep your keys
Manchester Long Stay T2 Address