Meet & Greet Manchester Airport Terminal 1Convenient parking
- 2739 Manchester Meet and Greet T1 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.25 a day, £49.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : 1
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you're after an effortless start to your holiday, we recommend using Manchester Airport - Meet and Greet T1. Just drive straight to the entrance of the car park, drop off your car and follow the footpath into Terminal 1. It really is that simple. So if you don't want to wait for a transfer bus and you fancy being treated like a VIP, pre-book Meet and Greet Parking at Manchester airport today.
Reasons to book Manchester Meet and Greet T1
- • Convenient and care-free. Drop off your car at T1; pick it up from T1. It's parked for you.
- • Great for families, disabled customers or business travellers. It's just a few minutes walk to check-in
- • Your car is stored at a secured Park Mark-awarded car park.
Security at Manchester Meet and Greet T1
The storage site has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Manchester Meet and Greet T1 Transfers
The valet parking service at Manchester airport makes your arrival at the airport convenient and stress-free. Instead of finding a parking space and transferring to the airport, simply pull up near the airport and proceed straight to check-in. The rest is done for you.
Disabled facilities: Meet and Greet parking is ideal for guests with a disability. There's no need for transfers you simply drive straight to the airport and let someone else do the work for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you reach the entrance to the car park, please press the help button and quote your booking reference number and name to a member of staff. You do not need to take a ticket. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter the Valet reception to deposit your key. You will be given a receipt which you should keep safe for your return.
Once you've unloaded your car and completed a vehicle check with the receptionist, follow the footpath into Terminal 1.
Departure: Enter the Valet reception at Terminal 1 and present your receipt. Your key will be returned alongside the name of the row your car is parked in. Then cross the road behind the reception and your car will be in the arrivals car park waiting for you.
Manchester Meet and Greet T1 Address
Manchester Airport - Meet and Greet T1