Multi Storey Terminal 2 Parking Manchester AirportSave more
- 1805 Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 2 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £8.75 a day, £69.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : 2
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
You're going on a break, so why not give your car a break too - a break from the British weather? Undercover and within walking distance of the terminal - that'll be the multi-storey at terminal 2. Pre-book your space and say goodbye to the need for a transfer.
Reasons to book Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 2
- • Manchester Airport - Multi Storey T2 is actually attached to terminal 2 - you can't park any closer and we've cut our prices even lower too.
- • Eliminate transfers, you can walk to the terminal building.
- • Simple to find and in a convenient location
- • Award winning security
- • No other services available.
Security at Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 2
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. You are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 2 Transfers
No need for a transfer, customers walk through to the terminal though a covered walkway.
Disabled facilities: Our car parks are DDA compliant, so all disabled customers are able to park in suitable places.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. A orange token automatically be issued. Take the token and park in any space.
If a token does not appear in the slot, scan the QR code on your confirmation, wait for a beep and a token should appear. If there is still no token, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.
Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
Departure: Drive to the barrier, insert your token and it will lift automatically.
If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the chip and pin device.
If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.
Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 2 Address
Manchester Airport - Multi Storey T2