Purple Parking Manchester AirportHoliday Extras' Price Promise
- 394 Manchester Purple Parking ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 15 mins
- Distance to airport : 6.2
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Airport parking needn't be expensive, and Purple Parking thoroughly believe this. They may not be right at the airport, but they're certainly not far - only six miles away. They provide free transfers 24 hours a day, every 30 minutes and they only take about 15 minutes to reach the airport. And whichever terminal you fly from, Purple Parking will get you there.
Reasons to book Manchester Purple Parking
- • Purple Parking is just six miles from Manchester airport.
- • Efficient and great value serving all three terminals.
- • Transfers take just 15 minutes.
- • The car park has security fencing and is manned 24 hours a day.
Security at Manchester Purple Parking
The car park has security fencing and is manned 24 hours a day.
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
Manchester Purple Parking Transfers
Transfers are included in the price and run every half an hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Transfers run to all three terminals and take about 15 minutes.
Disabled facilities: There are no disabled facilities at this car park.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park in the reception area and make your way inside. You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
You'll need to leave your car keys with Purple Parking - your car will be parked for you while you transfer to the airport. We recommend that you give yourself up to an hour to check in at the car park and transfer to the airport.
Departure: When you return, please dial our freephone number to arrange your transfer back to the car park. Full instructions will be given to you when you arrive.
Manchester Purple Parking Address