Securapark Undercover ReviewsManchester Securapark Undercover Customer Reviews
- 14 Manchester Securapark Undercover ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Distance to airport : 1.5
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 92% of customers who left a review for the Securapark Undercover would book again
- 14 customers have given an average rating of
- Excellent service drivers very helpful and friendly.
Mr Brown 21 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Everything that I book through Holiday Extras has been an excellent service. I try Hol. Ex before anyone else and would recommend them to anyone.
Mrs Eyre 10 Jan, 2008out of 5
- First time I have taken my car to the airport, wouldn't hesitate to do it again, first class service, fair price.
Mr Rowlands 08 Jan, 2008out of 5
- I gave a 7/10 rating because this was the first time that we had used Securapark Undercover and I felt that the staff could have been a bit more helpful i.e. on arrival explaining how they operated rather than just telling us to pull to one side and sit there wondering what happens next. Also on collection from the airport it took 20 mins for the bus to turn up because they were short staffed. I would use them again but only if they were cheap.
Mr Gibson 03 Jan, 2008out of 5
- We will continue to use the service as we are sure this was just a one off.
Mrs Bee 31 Dec, 2007out of 5