Manchester Securapark ReviewsManchester Securapark Customer Reviews
- 718 Manchester Securapark ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Distance to airport : 1.5
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Manchester Securapark would book again
- 718 customers have given an average rating of
- Rang from arrivals on return, picked up within 10 minutes. Would recommend and use again.
Mr Berry 23 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Perfect - easy drop off and pick-up and very close to airport.
Mr Gohil 23 Jun, 2010out of 5
- prompt and pleasent
Mr Beaton 03 Jul, 2010out of 5
- EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE
Mrs Pike 06 Jul, 2010out of 5
- very good
Mr Burrows 08 Jul, 2010out of 5
- had a great time apartment was very clean and staff very helpful would recommend alpha apartments in benidorm my partner is disabled and wheelchair bound and from booking with thomas cook in radcliffe to getting home we had a great time thank you.
Mr Whyte 08 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Everything went very smoothly no problems what so ever, could not fault the service
Mrs Chipchase 14 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Quick, easy, cheap. Ticks all the boxes.
Mr Williams 15 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Apart from surly staff at the securapark the service was good.
Mr Brookes 16 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Very happy
Miss Jakobsen 19 Jul, 2010out of 5
- very good service, staff very helpful, would use again
Miss Lamplugh 20 Jul, 2010out of 5
- I thought you were going to park the car. But it was no problem doing it ourselves.
Mr Thomas 23 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Everything went OK. Directions to car park could have been clearer.
Mr Jay 23 Jul, 2010out of 5
- All OK slight delay on return
Mr Eastwood 31 Jul, 2010out of 5
- very good
Mr Goodwin 12 Aug, 2010out of 5
- everything went ok,very pleased.
Mr Turney 15 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Everything great, carpark staff excellent
Mr Monk 16 Aug, 2010out of 5
- A prompt service happy friendly staff.
Mr Smith 17 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Everything went like clockwork going out, and arriving back at the car park.
Mr Goodall 20 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Very good swift service.
Mrs Archer 24 Aug, 2010out of 5
- just what i wanted no hassle easy to follow directions and good value for money
Miss Raistrick 25 Aug, 2010out of 5
- we had to wait 40 mins for the car to be parked, which at 5.30 in the morning is not what one wants !
then was given a roof top space, when it had been advertised as under cover.
Although, the return pick up was good, overall we were not too impressed.
Mr Williamson 26 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Car park operator should have stated that parking could take up to an hour after arrival at car park. Didn't matter for me as we were early anyway but would be good for people to know in advance!
Miss Smith 28 Aug, 2010out of 5
- waited a while for pick up on way home
Mrs Daly 31 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hotel was very clean and staff very friendly. The only complaint I have is that the pool was closed between 1-00pm and 3-oopm and there could do with being better choice of food for children.
Mrs Bray 31 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Securaparks are not particularly well set up in terms of the transfer to and from the car park and Airport using only 2 x 8 seater mini buses when faced with many more customers waiting. This leads to delays that tired people could do without.
Mr Allen 08 Sep, 2010out of 5
- An excellent service, well located and very helpful staff. Would not hesitate to use again.
Mr Ayrton 09 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Resorthoppa transfer never turned up!!!
Mr Kardasz 10 Sep, 2010out of 5
- The car park service was 5 star friendly professional and reasonably priced. Would happily use again and confidently recommend their facilities.
Mr White 14 Sep, 2010out of 5
- My car was blocked in at securapark because of their overbooking Took them 30 mins to find the keys to move it
Mr Payne 14 Sep, 2010out of 5
- very polite and helpful driver only snag our car was blocked in but driver soon sorted it
Mr Wright 19 Sep, 2010out of 5
- We had a very long wait at the car park before being allocated a parking bay and then being taken to the airport. On our return the carpark was over booked and there were cars everywhere, and we were lucky our car was not blocked in.
Mr Jackson 19 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Parking was easy to find and drivers helpful and friendly. Picked up promptly on return.
Mrs Armstrong 21 Sep, 2010out of 5
- yes everything went well
Mrs Pearson 22 Sep, 2010out of 5
- our car keys took 30mins to be found when we returned at 3am it was chaos.
Mr Firth 23 Sep, 2010out of 5
- I always use holiday extras for parking + it usually runs smoothly however this was my 1st Manchester airport booking. The company seemed to be running, as another customer described it, in organised chaos!
Dr So 23 Sep, 2010out of 5
- on arrival back in uk couldn't get in touch with car park to arrange pick up for 15 mins as weren't answering the phone then when they finally did they said we would be picked up in 20 mins which was more like 45 mins.
Mr Fursey 23 Sep, 2010out of 5
- No evening entertainment as expected from website holiday description & swimming pool was smaller than expected.
Mr Jordan 25 Sep, 2010out of 5
- second time with securapark due to handforth dean closure, on arrival no places to park and had to wait approx 1 hour for transport on arrival from holiday.
Mr Osborne 27 Sep, 2010out of 5
- On arrival at Securapark, Airport Parking at Manchester, we were told there had been a computer problem and cars had been double booked. We were told to go and find somewhere else and claim a refund on return. I said this was very unhelpful.
Mr Leece 27 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Yes - Securapark, Manchester were as reliable as they always have been in the past and one member of staff was particularly helpful when we returned to find the car's battery flat!
Mr Clark 04 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Easy to find..quick helpful service. Thanks
Mrs Meider 08 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Everything, very smooth.
Mr Smith 09 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Drop off took approx 1 hour 15 minutes, no organisation at all consequently back of a very long queue at check in and no time in duty free. First time we have had problem with Holiday extra product so will put down to experience but will not use this car
Mr Clark 12 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Securapark was the worse car parking facility we have ever used. When we arrived we sat in a queue for at least 30 minutes before our car was parked and we were taken to the airport.
On return it was worse.
Mrs Bainborrow 14 Oct, 2010out of 5
- I was really happy with the service at the air port parking and would use it again , Thank you
Mrs Allen 14 Oct, 2010out of 5
- fantastic service staff very friendly speedy service on airport transport.thankyou l patterson
Miss Gault 20 Oct, 2010out of 5
- no complaints would use again
Mr Lucas 29 Oct, 2010out of 5
- On arrival at car park were told company had gone bankrupt and we should have been informed. However, alternative arrangements were made so not a totally bad experience.
Mr Medcalf 29 Oct, 2010out of 5