Skypark Meet and Greet Manchester AirportFamily-run parking
- 510 Skypark Meet and Greet ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The start of your holiday will be nothing short of heavenly when you book Skypark Meet and Greet at Manchester airport. Your car will be collected from you outside the terminal, taken to a secured car park, and brought back to the terminal when you return from holiday. Plus, this family-run company uses a multi-storey car park - so most of its spaces will keep your car safe from the unpredictable British weather while you're away. This is the kind of airport parking that will definitely put you on cloud nine.
Reasons to book Skypark Meet and Greet
- • Puts you in the clouds but keeps your car safe from them - most cars at Skypark are parked under cover.
- • Your car is collected from you outside the terminal when you leave, taken to a fully secured car park, and brought back when you return.
- • The car park is patrolled 24 hours a day by security staff and has 24-hour CCTV.
- • Family-run business.
Security at Skypark Meet and Greet
The car park is patrolled 24 hours a day by security staff and has 24-hour CCTV and entry and exit barriers. All the keys are kept in a locked room which has its own 24-hour CCTV system.
The car park holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • ISO 9001 accredited parking facility
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Regular staff security patrols
Skypark Meet and Greet Transfers
There are no transfers - your chauffeur collects your car from you outside the terminal when you go on holiday, and brings it back when you return.
Disabled facilities: Skypark Meet and Greet is well suited to disabled customers as there are no transfers.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You should call the car park on 07889 092 055 when you are 15 minutes from the airport. Your chauffeur will confirm where they will meet you.
Terminal 1: Drive to departures and enter drop-off zone.
Terminal 2: Drive to departures and pull up at kerbside.
Terminal 3: Drive to Terminal 3, and park in set-down area.
The chauffeur will the ask for your return flight details and help you unload your bags.
If you're going to be early or late, please call the car park to let them know. Skypark may charge you extra if you are very late.
Departure: Once you've collected your luggage, come through Customs and make your way along the travelators on the ground floor - at this point, give Skypark Meet and Greet a call on 0161 490 2482 so you can arrange where to meet your chauffeur. You'll need to have your passport or driving licence handy for the driver to check before they hand the car over.
If you're going to be more than 12 hours early or late back, you should let Skypark Meet and Greet know as soon as possible.
Skypark Meet and Greet Address
Your car will be stored in Skypark's secured multi-storey car park.