Airparks Newcastle UndercoverKeeps your car clean
- 3 Newcastle Airparks Undercover ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : 1.1
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
You might be soaking up the sun in Tenerife, but your car's less likely to be doing so in Newcastle. Protect it from the unpredictable British weather by booking undercover parking at Airparks Newcastle. This great value car park holds the Park Mark security award - and it's just four minutes from the airport. Well, you want to get to the hot weather as soon as possible, don't you?
Reasons to book Newcastle Airparks Undercover
- • Keep your car cosy this winter and get to the airport in no time with our rapid bus service
- • Just over a mile from the airport.
- • Transfers run on demand 24 hours a day.
- • A fully secured car park which holds the Park Mark security award.
Security at Newcastle Airparks Undercover
Airparks Newcastle holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. It is patrolled 24 hours a day and has entry and exit barriers, a fence and lighting. The car park has four CCTV cameras, although the footage is not recorded.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Newcastle Airparks Undercover Transfers
Transfers are included in the price. They run 24 hours a day, whenever they're needed - on average, you'll wait about five to 10 minutes. The journey normally takes just five minutes, but it may take longer during the rush hour.
Disabled facilities: The transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You'll need to check your car in at reception and leave your keys with the member of staff on duty. Your car will be parked for you so you can head straight to the airport. We recommend that you give yourself 35 to 45 minutes to drop your car off and transfer to the airport.
Departure: When you return from holiday, use the free phone in the terminal to call the car park and arrange your return transfer. The phone is on the central pillar, opposite domestic arrivals.
If you return earlier than planned, please contact the car park to ensure your car is ready for collection.
Newcastle Airparks Undercover Address
Newcastle upon Tyne