If youre after off-airport parking at Newcastle airport youll be spoilt for choice as there are three great value options to select from. They provide a useful alternative to other on-site Newcastle airport parking as youre guaranteed to get cheaper rates by parking your car outside the airport boundary.
More about Newcastle off-airport parking
The off-airport service is provided by Airparks Newcastle Bellair. Although the site is technically off-airport meaning it is outside the airport perimeter, it is actually just 1.1 miles away. All you need to do is drive to reception, hand in your keys and a fully trained member of staff will park your car for you. A transfer bus service is included in the price and will take you straight to check-in.
In addition, the car park offers two further add-on services, Airparks Newcastle Bellair Covered Parking and Airparks Newcastle Bellair Return Greet for those extra little conveniences to get your holiday off to a smooth start.
Key facts about Newcastle off-airport parking...
- Its the cheapest airport parking in Newcastle at only £4.12 a day or £32.95 for eight days.
- The car park is situated outside the airport perimeter but only 1.1 miles from check-in.
- Transfer buses run 24 hours a day and the journey takes four minutes.
- The facility has won a Park Mark® for high standards of safety, incorporating CCTV, floodlighting, barriers and regular patrols.
- If you are delayed for any reason on your return, you will not be charged for the extra time.
- There is appropriate disabled access on board the buses.
- Simply leave your car outside reception and it will be parked for you.
- Please use the courtesy phone inside the terminal to arrange your return transfer.
- Covered parking and a Return Greet service are available.