Newcastle On-Airport ParkingJust 5 minutes from the terminal
- 2516 Newcastle On Airport Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £5.06 a day, £40.49 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 2 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
You'll have the convenience of parking within the airport grounds at the Long Stay car park - it's just 300 yards from the terminal and 2 minutes on the free shuttle bus. There's security for your car as well as easy access to the airport in Newcastle's official on-airport car park. You can rest easy while you're away knowing that there's CCTV, security patrols, entry and exit barriers, floodlighting and a fence.
Reasons to book Newcastle On Airport Parking
- • The Long Stay car park is only 300 yards from the terminal - that's just a two-minute bus ride away.
- • The car park has 24-hour CCTV, 24-hour security patrols, entry and exit barriers and a fence.
- • Official on-airport long stay car park.
- • You park your own car and keep your keys.
- • No other services available.
Security at Newcastle On Airport Parking
The car park has 24-hour CCTV, 24-hour security patrols, entry and exit barriers, a fence and floodlighting. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award for car parks which is accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Newcastle On Airport Parking Transfers
The free 24-hour shuttle bus to the terminal runs on demand and takes two minutes.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: There are extra-wide spaces for disabled customers in Zone N.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Take a ticket at the entry barrier, then just park your car and catch the bus to the terminal. Keep your ticket somewhere safe, as you'll need it when you come back.
Departure: The bus will pick you up from where it dropped you off outside the terminal. When you get back to the car park, just put your ticket back into the barrier and it will let you out.
Newcastle On Airport Parking Address