Long Stay Parking Prestwick AirportDiscounted Car Parking
- 1393 Prestwick Long Stay Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.75 a day, £38.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : No
- Keep your keys : Yes
Prestwick On-Airport Long Stay is located within walking distance of the airport terminals. The Prestwick Long Stay car park is ideal for mid and long length parking when flying from Glasgow Prestwick airport. Pre-book your airport parking with Holiday Extras® to guarantee your car parking space at Prestwick Airport.
Reasons to book Prestwick Long Stay Parking
- • Parking at Long Stay is simple. Park up, keep your keys, and walk over to the terminal entrance. If you're someone who wants no-fuss parking then this is the product for you.
- • Just a three to four minute walk from the terminal.
- • Park your own car and keep the keys.
- • Fully fenced, floodlit, CCTV and regular 24 hour patrols.
Security at Prestwick Long Stay Parking
The car park has 24-hour CCTV, a high fence and floodlighting, and is patrolled 24 hours a day. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers.
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Prestwick Long Stay Parking Transfers
The car park is within a three to four minute walk of the terminal. Please use train station walkover to access the terminal building.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive up to the entry barrier and press the intercom button in the top left corner to speak to a member of staff. You'll need to bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you, as you'll be asked to give your booking reference. They'll raise the barrier to let you in; you can park anywhere. Then just walk to the terminal.
Don't put your credit or debit card into the barrier - that instruction is for customers who've not booked and paid for their parking already. You don't want to be charged twice.
Departure: Just drive to the exit barrier and press the intercom button in the top left corner. You'll be asked to give your booking reference again (so you'll need your booking confirmation) and then the barrier will lift to let you out. Again, don't put your credit or debit card into the barrier.
Prestwick Long Stay Parking Address
Glasgow Prestwick airport