Short Stay Parking Prestwick AirportSave Up to 60% on Parking
- 915 Prestwick Short Stay Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £5.62 a day, £44.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Prestwick On-Airport Short Stay is perfect for customers who are planning a short trip and wish to park for a brief period of time. The car park is situated just a few minutes walk away from the terminal building and offers great value for money on short stays.
Reasons to book Prestwick Short Stay Parking
- • It doesn't get any more convenient than Short Stay Car Park 1 when flying from Prestwick airport, the closest car park to the Prestwick airport terminal building.
- • This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking.
- • No transfers required, the car park is a one to two minute walk from the terminal.
- • Official short term car parking.
Security at Prestwick Short Stay Parking
The car park is manned twenty-four hours a day.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Prestwick Short Stay Parking Transfers
Transfers are not required as the car park is within walking distance of the terminal.
Disabled facilities: The compound is ideal for customers with disabilities and within a short distance of the terminal building.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Take a ticket from the barrier and park in the car park.
Don't put your credit or debit card into the barrier - that instruction is for customers who've not booked and paid for their parking already. You don't want to be charged twice.
Departure: When you get back to the airport, return to the check-in area and look for the Welcome Desk. Hand in the ticket you were given so that it can be validated. Then return to the car park and use the ticket to exit.
Again, don't put your credit or debit card into the barrier.
Prestwick Short Stay Parking Address
Prestwick International Parking