Long Stay 2Flexible
- 7 Long Stay 2 Southend Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The only thing that's long about this award-winning car park is the amount of time you can stay there – because it's certainly nothing to do with the time that it'll take you to get to the terminal. A short, brisk walk will see you at the airline check-in desks in two to three minutes, and you won't need to give your car another thought until you get back: CCTV, fencing, floodlighting, barriers and regular staff patrols are in place to keep it safe. And its security has even won a police-accredited award. What more do you need to know?
Reasons to book Long Stay 2 Southend Airport
- • Award-winning security less than 50 paces from the terminal.
- • The car park's security is so comprehensive that it's won a police-accredited award called Park Mark.
- • Vehicle registration recognition makes for a quick entry and exit.
Security at Long Stay 2 Southend Airport
The car park holds the Park Mark award and has CCTV, barriers, fencing and floodlighting, and staff patrol the car park regularly around the clock.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Long Stay 2 Southend Airport Transfers
Transfers are not needed because the car park is within walking distance of the terminal.
Disabled facilities: If you have restricted mobility and wish to park in the Long Stay car park, there are designated parking areas which you are encouraged to use. Also, if you require assistance in getting from the car park to the current terminal please contact the London Southend Airport Passenger Services team on 01702 538 500 before you arrive.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has a vehicle registration recognition service, so just drive up to the barrier and it'll open. If you have an issue, press the help/call button. Then find a space and stroll to check-in.
Departure: When you return, walk back to the car park, find your car, and drive up to the barrier - it'll open automatically. If not, just call for assistance.
Long Stay 2 Southend Airport Address
- Parking has landed at Southend airport | Holiday Extras news
HolidayExtras.com has just added Southend airport parking to its ever-growing range of travel add-ons.
Maxineclarke, 11 Mar 2014