from the airport
Parking just metres away
Maple Manor is a service that you can feel confident in parking your car with. This car park has won awards from both the police and the Trading Standards Authority for its reliable service. On arrival, you'll be greeted by a uniformed chauffeur who'll take pictures of your car so you can be sure it will be returned to you in the same condition that you left it. Your car will then be parked for you and, when you return, it will be waiting for you outside arrivals. If you want to enjoy your holiday without having to worry about where you've parked your car, this really is the only package for you.
Reasons to book Maple Manor Parking Southend Airport
- Effortless. Your car's collected from outside the terminal, parked for you, and brought back to arrivals for your return.
- No transfers - just walk to check-in from the drop-off point, and pick up your car outside arrivals when you come back.
- The car park has CCTV and entry and exit barriers and is manned 24 hours a day.
- The car park's won an award from Trading Standards and holds the Park Mark security award.
Maple Manor Parking Southend Airport Transfers
There are no transfers - your car is collected and returned to you right outside the terminal.
Disabled facilities: Maple Manor Meet and Greet is a great option for disabled customers, as your car is collected and returned to you right outside the terminal.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: 15 minutes before you arrive at the airport, give Maple Manor a quick call to let them know you're coming on 01702 418650. When you get to the terminal, pull into the Short Stay car park, where your uniformed chauffeur will meet you. You can feel safe knowing they will be carrying ID and will take pictures of your car before you leave, so you can be sure the car will be returned to you in the condition you left it. Show the driver your flight information so they can note when you'll be back and they'll will park your car for you in Maple Manor's secured car park while you get your holiday started.
Departure: When you land, give Maple Manor another call on 01702 418650 and they'll bring your car around so it should be waiting for you outside arrivals by the time you've made it through security.
Security at Maple Manor Parking Southend Airport
Your car will be stored in a fenced compound that's manned 24 hours a day. CCTV and security alarms will be in use.
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Regular staff security patrols
Maple Manor Parking Southend Airport Address