Southend Airport Parking Ltd Park And RideFrom Maple Manor
- 468 Southend Airport Parking Park and Ride ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £5.21 a day, £41.65 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Distance to airport : 2.2
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Maple Manor is a service that you can feel confident in parking your car with. This secured car park has won awards from both the police and the Trading Standards Authority for its reliable service. On arrival, friendly staff will take pictures of your car so you can be sure it will be returned to you in the same condition that you left it. Your car will then be parked for you while you hop on the car park's free transfer bus to the terminal. It takes just 5 minutes to get there. If you want to enjoy your holiday without having to worry about where you've parked your car, this really is the only package for you.
Reasons to book Southend Airport Parking Park and Ride
- • Have your car parked for you while you hop on a bus to the terminal.
- • The car park has CCTV and entry and exit barriers and is manned 24 hours a day.
- • The car park's won an award from Trading Standards and holds the Park Mark security award.
Security at Southend Airport Parking Park and Ride
Your car will be stored in a fenced compound that's manned 24 hours a day. CCTV and security alarms will be in use.
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Regular staff security patrols
Southend Airport Parking Park and Ride Transfers
The free shuttle bus to and from the terminal runs on demand 24 hours a day. The journey takes about five minutes.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: Blue Badge holders can upgrade to the Meet and Greet package for free. Just call Maple Manor on 01702 418650 once you've booked - you should give them 24 hours to process your booking. If you're going to need to upgrade, you should book at least 48 hours before you're due to travel. You'll need to have your Blue Badge with you of course.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: At the car park, pull up in one of the arrival bays and check in at reception. Leave your keys and give the reception your flight information, then your car will be photographed to ensure it is returned to you in the condition you left it. While you hop on the quick transfer bus straight to the terminal, your car will be parked for you by the car park staff.
Departure: The car park's bus will pick you up outside the terminal and bring you back to the car park, where your car will have been brought back to the arrivals area outside reception. You can pick up your keys from reception.
Southend Airport Parking Park and Ride Address