Mid Stay Parking Stansted AirportYou Won't Find it Cheaper
- 9872 Stansted Mid Stay ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £9.56 a day, £76.50 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 4-5 mins
- Distance to airport : 1
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Closeness and security - those are the things you want from a relationship, and those are the things you'll get if you park at Mid-stay. It's the closest car park to the terminal, and the transfers take no more than five minutes. The award-winning security includes CCTV and 24-hour patrols.
Reasons to book Stansted Mid Stay
- • A secured car park with the speediest transfers to the terminal, running six times an hour.
- • Transfers run every 10 minutes.
- • Protected by CCTV and 24-hour patrols.
- • Low floors on the transfer buses make access easy for disabled passengers.
- • Full customer service provision, free battery recharge service.
Security at Stansted Mid Stay
The car park is fully covered by CCTV, including the entrance, and is patrolled 24 hours a day. Mid Stay Stansted has also been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. To achieve the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police to prove that they have modern security measures and are clean and well-lit.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
- • You are able to keep your keys
Stansted Mid Stay Transfers
The transfer bus runs 24 hours a day, every 10 minutes. Transfers take just five minutes and are included in the price.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: The car park has disabled toilets and disabled parking bays and the transfer buses have low floors.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Pull up to the car park’s barrier - it will read your number plate and open for you. If you have any problems, press the button to talk to the car park’s team, but make sure you don’t push the button to take a ticket as you will be charged again for your parking.
One parked make sure you keep a note of which zone you are in and when you’re ready, catch the car park’s bus to the terminal. It takes 4-5 minutes, runs every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day and it's included in the price.
Departure: When you return collect your luggage and follow signs for 'Buses to Mid Stay car park’ - the bus stop will be in front of the terminal. Tell the driver which zone you parked in and they’ll try to drop you off nearby.
Drive to the exit barrier where your car will be recognised and the barrier will lift to let you out again. If the barrier does not lift or if you have any problems press the call button at the barrier to speak to a member of staff. Do not put in a credit or debit card as you may be charged again.
If you are delayed coming back or you decide to extend your trip you can pay for extra parking when you return (this is charged at £25.00 per 24 hours subject to change).
Stansted Mid Stay Address