from the airport
You Won't Find it Cheaper
Your holiday begins the moment you arrive at the airport with Stansted's official Meet and Greet parking. Drive to the terminal Stay car park and park your car at the Meet and Greet set-down lane in the Red Short Stay car park, so all you need to worry about is remembering to gather all of your belongings before you leave the car. The return home's simple, too. Just pop into the Meet and Greet reception, pick up your keys and you're ready to hit the road.
Reasons to book Stansted Official Meet and Greet
- This carefree chauffeur parking means you're car-free as soon as you get to the airport.
- Ideal if you're travelling with kids or bundles of luggage.
Disabled facilities: This car park is great for disabled customers because no transfers are needed.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Drive to the Meet & Greet Car Park, signposted 'M&G'. When you approach the barrier, your vehicle will activate a call to staff who will then provide parking instructions and raise the barrier. Once you've parked in the right lane, take your keys to the Meet & Greet Reception.
Departure: When you return, just walk back to the Meet and Greet office to collect your keys from the staff.
Security at Stansted Official Meet and Greet
Your car will be stored at Stansted's official on-airport car park, which has CCTV, fence and floodlights.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Stansted Official Meet and Greet Address
Meet and Greet,