Official Valet Parking Stansted AirportSavings Guaranteed
- 745 Stansted Valet Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £13.19 a day, £105.50 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Too much luggage, too many children ... If getting to check-in involves a juggling act worthy of a magician, then let Stansted Valet Parking wave a wand and take the hassle away. Your chauffeur will meet you at the terminal, take your car and park it in a secured car park for you. When you come back, it'll be waiting for you in the short stay car park right outside. But it's not a magic trick - and that great price definitely isn't an illusion. Book your Stansted airport parking with us and we'll remove all the hassle before you even leave for the airport.
Reasons to book Stansted Valet Parking
- • Airport parking doesn't get easier than this. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to the short stay car park when you return.
- • Ideal for a family or anyone with a lot of luggage.
- • No need for transfers.
- • Award-winning security - cars are stored in an official on-airport car park.
Security at Stansted Valet Parking
Your car will be parked in a secured, official on-airport car park while you are away.
The car park is covered by CCTV and is patrolled 24 hours a day by security staff and police. It has a barrier and lighting at night.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Stansted Valet Parking Transfers
Transfers are not needed. You are met at the terminal when you leave, and when you return from holiday your car will be waiting for you in the short stay car park.
Disabled facilities: No transfers are needed, so Stansted Official Valet Parking may be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to the short stay car park when you return.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: At the top of the hill, you will come to a barrier, which will read your car number plate, then lift automatically to let you in. (We will ask you for your registration number when you book.) If the barrier does not lift, press the intercom button. You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you. Your chauffeur will meet you at the far end of the forecourt.
Departure: You collect your car from the customer service/Valet Parking office located next to to the coach station in the Red Car Park.
Stansted Valet Parking Address