Teeside On Airport Parking ReviewsTeeside On Airport Parking Customer Reviews
- 374 Teeside On Airport Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £5.00 a day, £39.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 92% of customers who left a review for the Long Stay would book again
- 374 customers have given an average rating of
- Long Stay Park is close to the terminal
Mr Parkin 29 Mar, 2014out of 5
- Long Stay Everything went very well and staff very helpful
Mrs Breeze 24 Oct, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay everything went smoothly and according to the instructions provided
Mr Curd 12 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay Car parking at Durham Tees Valley airport was easy to use and price very reasonable.
Mrs Southern 12 Sep, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay everything fine
Mr Mongan 19 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay fine - the revised arrangements for using the car park worked well
Mr Stokes 08 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay Very very helpful easy quick & pleasant it could not have been better
Mr Richardson 07 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay Excellent
Mrs Hall 04 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Long Stay 10 OUT OF 10 FOR THE SERVICE, COLLECTED MY TICKET TO GO INTO CARPARK, PRESSED THE HELP BITTON AND READ THE CODE OUT, GATE OPENED AND ON MY TRAVELS TO HOME,WHAT BETTER SERVICE CAN YOU GET THAN THAN,HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,WILL MOST CERTAINLY USE AGAIN.
Mr Hewitson 20 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Long Stay Straight forward parking,easy exit on return
Mr Hewitson 23 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Long Stay Only Parking at DTV wasbooked, but received an excellent service
Mr Hopgood 20 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Long Stay No problems what so ever
Mr Tunningley 25 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Long Stay yes everything was fine,
Mr Thurlow 23 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Long Stay staff helpful, hotel great
Mrs Cooper 24 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Long Stay The credit card entry didn't work as stated but the exit was no problem at all.
Mrs Batey 22 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Long Stay all very good
Mr Suddick 13 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay We used the car parking facilities and everything went very smoothly
Mrs Cooke 22 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay One of the barriers at Teesside would not accept the card, which is embarrassing when you have to reverse everyone back to get to the next machine, which incidently, worked without problem. Not really a fault of Holidayextras though
Mr Swinton 20 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay It was fine and we have no comments to add
Mr Taylor 13 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay I had to get a ticket at the entrance to the car park since the machinery wouldn't accept my debit card. I contacted your office on return and the barrier was immediately raised. Apart from this slight difficulty the system seemed very good.
Mr Dooks 02 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay everything was as it said will book again next time we travel
Mrs Trueman 02 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay Very smooth and efficient.
Mr Riley 25 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay Entrance machine would not read credit card, but back-up instructions worked fine.
Mr Jones 11 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay nO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER- EASY TO BOOK AND USE
Mr Roocroftmbe 21 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay My travel plans went perfectly.
Mr Newton 17 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay Credit card entry did not work, but exit was easy with booking reference
Mr Edgeworth 15 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay Very Good
Mr Welsh 09 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Long Stay no prob
Mr Dovenor 12 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay Had a problem on exit from car park but after pressing button and giving my surname gate opened immediately.
Mr Liston 15 May, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay Did not accept credit card for entry at barrier on day 1. Seemingly I was not alone as there were a number of people using the intercom to give booking ref details at the barrier upon return.
Mr Myers 25 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Long Stay I found no problem in parking my vehicle and no time wasted, I would certainly have no hesitation about booking through your company again, many thanks.
Mr Blackburn 07 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Long Stay We were able to park in a disabled bay that was very close to the DEPARTURE LOUNGE
Mr Williamson 04 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay It worked beautifully; absolutely no problems.
Mr Beken 25 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay No problems - very easy procedure.
Mrs Stansfield 05 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay A smooth and pleasant experience. Thank you.
Mr Harrop 01 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay I THOUGHT PARKING THE CAR WAS BRILLIANT AND THE CAR WAS NEAR THE MAIN ENTRANCE WHICH WAS GOOD FOR US AS WE HAD MY GRANDSON WITH US AND EXTRA LUGGAGE. I HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING THE TICKET TO GO OUT OF THE CAR PARK FROM INFORMATION DESK. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE WHOLE THING.
Mrs O'donnell 17 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay No hassle at all. The best car parking system we have ever used.
Mr Wright 16 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay It was so easy and so convenient
Mrs Blows 15 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay everything straight forward no problems at all
Mrs Lee 12 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay out of the car straight into airport returned got ticket punched, out of airport in seconds no problems at all.
Mrs Admason 12 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay have always got what i paid for
Mr Cubby 07 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay good explanation of parking arrangements which were easy to follow.
Mr Sayers 05 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay no problem straight in straight out.
Mr Chapman 01 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay Very easy to follow instructions and all stages of collecting a parking ticket to returning and clearing our ticket at the information desk went very well.
Mr Woolley 28 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay We have used you twice and have not had a problem even when I accidentally got my ticket wet.
Mr Clarke 23 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay I found the service easy to use.
The staff at the Airport were very friendly & helpful.
I will use this service again.
I would recommend this service to anyone.
Mr Conroy 13 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay the most important thing was my car was where i left it
Mr Davis 07 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay From booking on line to parking and departing after the holiday was stress free. Thank you.
Mrs Lock 02 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Long Stay Being able to park next to the terminal building and take you car keys with you make this the best airpost parking I know
Rev Ashforth 01 Jun, 2008out of 5