If somebody suggested taking an Airport Taxi you'd be excused for thinking they were crazy, because using a taxi for an airport transfer is expensive, right? Wrong.
Holiday Extras are about to change the common misconception that taxis are a costly way to get you, your fellow travellers and all of your luggage to the airport terminal.
Our aim is to not only save you valuable time otherwise spent trawling the internet or calling local taxi firms, but also, and most importantly, to save you money.
Our easy-to-follow booking process takes the stress out of sourcing a taxi yourself. It guarantees a collection time and there is a convenient 24-hour customer support team on hand should you need them.
The Airport Taxi service is available in all major UK airports including Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham Luton, Manchester, Stansted and London City ensuring you will always get the best possible deal, regardless of your destination.
Benefits of booking an Airport Taxi with Holiday Extras
Not only can you relax in the knowledge that your airport transfer is confirmed, but the thought of not having to drive yourself to the airport is often reason enough. Take a look at our benefits if you need any more convincing:
- Book up to 4 hours before your departure time
- Dedicated 24-hour customer service support
- Extremely high service levels
- Saloons, estate cars and minibuses available
- All flight times are monitored to ensure you get a taxi when you need it
- There is a 15 minutes waiting time for the driver included in the price
- All providers vehicles, drivers and insurance are comprehensively checked by us
- Cancel with no charge up to 4 hours prior to departure
No hidden fees
When we say zero hidden fees, we mean just that. Taxis often incur a parking charge when they pick up/drop off at the airport, which is then passed onto the passenger. With Airport Taxi, all parking/waiting/tolls are included in the service. The price you are quoted will be the only price you have to pay, giving you peace of mind that you won't be surprised by any hidden costs at a later time.
Driving up standards
High Vehicle Standards, low fare prices:
Despite being able to offer cheap airport taxis, the quality we provide is in no way compromised.
- Choose the car you want to hire
- Vehicles are compliant with all legal and licensing obligations
- Vehicles are clean and well presented internally and externally
- All vehicle heating / ventilation systems are in full working order
- Vehicles are fitted with driver hands-free telephone or company radio
- Luggage compartments are cleaned available for use
Smile with ease at our Driver's Standards:
We all know that a smile goes a long way. Our friendly and professional drivers will have you at ease from the second they greet you. After all, your transfer to the airport is where your holiday truly begins.
- Drivers will be in smart dress or company uniform (no denim, football shirts or trainers)
- Drivers will address the passenger in a polite manner and respect their privacy
- Drivers will assist passengers with the loading and unloading of luggage
- Drivers will not smoke in the vehicle or in view of passengers
- Drivers will have access to either a telephone or company radio
- Drivers will not use a telephone unless it is safe and legal to do so
- Driver will be fully briefed on the booked route and must follow any specific instructions or route notes if provided
Fully comp Insurance Standards:
Holiday Extras ensure that all of the drivers and vehicles used for our airport transfer service are covered by a fully comprehensive policy of insurance, so in the unlikely event that you need it, you have the peace of mind that you and all passengers are covered.
Taxis to train stations and cruise ports
Not travelling to the airport? Holiday Extras also extend the same excellent service to train stations and cruise ports.Top