Birmingham Airport Hotels PhotosInterior and exterior pictures
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- We stayed in the Ramada Encore the night before our early morning flight from Birmingham, parked the car in their car park for two weeks for £53! Bargain! Only extra to pay was a taxi each way(£7)
Mr Stanley, 26 May 2013
- Every thing v good only problem a long wait for air park bus on our return journey (1hour)but a great Indian gent did all he could to help and advise passengers
Mrs Siday, 25 May 2013
- The ibis hotel at birmingham airport was perfect for our one night preflight stay. Lovely staff and comfortable room. Airparks car parking provided an excellent service with helpful and friendly driver to and from airport.
Mr Tonks, 22 May 2013
- Air parks and a one night stopover at the Ibis Hotel Birmingham airport worked really well for us. Hotel very comfortable and parking was easy.
Mrs Avery, 19 May 2013
- This service was fantastic, very clear information was given from the first and only phone call which was made. the service in the hotel followed through we had a comfortable stay it he Regency.
Mrs Sinclair, 14 May 2013
- Great service all round. Needed to change booking to upgrade to meet and greet. The agent was so helpful and suggested the best package for us. A god send with little ones in tow! Will book again.
Miss Ollerenshaw, 29 Apr 2013
- Great hotel and parking. Just a short walk to NEC shuttle then right into Birmingham Airport. Great breakfast, buffet style and reasonably priced.
Mrs Gelder, 27 Apr 2013
- E everything went very smoothly, taxi was ordered for us to get to the airport and it came before we got our cases out of the car! I would be very happy to use this service again. Hotel was very good too and extremely good value.
Mr Sealy, 26 Apr 2013
- Arrangements worked well. Hotel very convenient. Only downside was that twin room was created by converting the sofa into a second double bed so there was no circulation space and nowhere to sit except on the beds.
Miss Rowley, 25 Apr 2013
- Yes everything was fine except the hotel we stayed in don't do twin rooms although the webpage allowed us to book them. The hotel did move us to family rooms so that we could use the softness but this needs to be clear when booking.
Mrs Askew, 23 Apr 2013
See more Birmingham airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 8479 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox