Birmingham Airport Hotels VideosShowing hotel procedures
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
Book Birmingham Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- The whole process from booking my airport parking online to collecting my car and leaving the car park on returning from holiday was straight forward and hassle free.
Miss Murdoch, 02 Oct 2013
- Everything was as stated, the car park service was excellent right down to their email information with directions and helpful tips plus helpful friendly staff.
Mr Johns, 11 Jun 2013
- Our arrival in the early hours of the morning was met with courtesy and efficiency as was the transfer to Birmingham Airport. Our return to the car and its delivery to us, as we had a wheelchair, was swift. Many thanks for your help.
Mr Williams, 10 Jun 2013
- The staff and the service they provided were simply BRILLIANT!!
They could not possibly have been more helpful or professional. We will happily continue to use this service!
Mr Wilson, 07 Jun 2013
- Very pleased with service provided. Staff were helpful.
Only improvement I could suggest is that we had to wait for the bus. Perhaps the bus timetables could be run to arrivals to the airport? Not really complaining though.
Miss Burns, 04 Jun 2013
- Very efficient and friendly staff. So simple and straightforward, would certainly recommend to friends and aquaintances. Very good value for money.
Mr Colclough, 03 Jun 2013
- Staff helpful and Airparks process was easy. Only grumble was we had to wait half hour to be taken to the airport because they were waiting for all seats to be filled before leaving for the airport. So allow extra time for this.
Mrs Wooles, 01 Jun 2013
- Airparks were efficient. We decided to have the Meet and Greet for the return trip - can't praise this enough We were on our way home within five minutes of walking out of arrivals.
Mr Gwynne, 30 May 2013
- All went smoothly, the staff were friendly and courteous but the facilities are a bit dated now. Some external inclement weather protection needs to be provided.
Mr Barrett, 30 May 2013
- We were amazed that we were recognised when the car approached the barrier and we were allowed through. The procedure when leaving was equally straightforward and we were quickly on our way home. Brilliant system!
Mr Jepson, 28 May 2013
See more Birmingham airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 25859 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox