- 86% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 1679 customers have given an average rating of
- No 1 Lounge All was great.
Mrs Ward 24 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews We could not fault anything about the Aspire Lounge.It is excellent the best way to start your holiday
Mrs Marlowe 19 Oct, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Very smooth thanks
Mr Bagnall 18 Oct, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge 2nd booking of the Lounge which says it all. Comfortable lounge with good facilities for a quiet, relaxing start to the holidays
Mr Birch 17 Oct, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Have used the lounge before. Just as good as always
Mrs Stephens 17 Oct, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Used previously, as good a before. very friendly and efficient staff.
Mr Ballham 22 Sep, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge So relaxing and worth the money
Mr Beardsley 21 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything went fine plenty to eat and drink will use again for sure
Mr Randall 20 Sep, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge everything went smoothly,
very welcoming staff, and very fast effiecent service.
Mrs Ralph 20 Sep, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Straightforward and efficient. Have used before, quality is maintained.
Mr Ballham 21 Sep, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Yes everything was fine and helpful staff.
Miss Cave 20 Sep, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Quality of food was not as good as last visit in June however staff were great
Mr Cook 16 Sep, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge No adverse comments
Great facility and easy to book
Mr Joiner 04 Sep, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge I enjoyed my time in tyhe lounge, if i was critical abouy a couple of [oits it would be that there wsnt enough selectio and also there was no scones left when my wife was looking forward to a afternoon scone and tea,
Mr Garner 01 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge I have used this facility on three occasion in Birmingham now and each time it has been very good. I only have 1 criticism for my most recent stay and that was there was not enough food, we arrived a 6pm and they were clearing everything away.
Ms Ridley 03 Aug, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Whole experience of using the Aspire lounge pre flight was great as always -especially as the airport was extremely busy. Could be improved by adding sandwiches or wraps on the food selection.
Mrs Norton 02 Aug, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Everything was fine, lounge was lovely.
Mrs Taylor 01 Aug, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge As described. Very helpful.
Mr Grinstead 01 Aug, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Had a great time , and far better than we expected
Mrs Butler 20 Jul, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Yes all perfect abs beautiful surrounding with friendly staff food beautiful
Mrs Mansell 08 Jul, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Staff were very good. Too many people making very loud continuous phone calls for all to hear.
Mrs Charlesworth 02 Jul, 2016out of 5
- No.1 Lounge champagne package Yes the facilities were all good and as expected. However there was a rowdy group of young men who were very loud who spoiled our enjoyment
Mrs Peach 30 Jun, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything went smoothly thank you. I was travelling alone so it was really important to me that there were no hiccups. All the staff were very helpful and I have already recommended the airport to friends.
Mrs Bell 18 May, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Staff was good,food ok,Thompson check in desk did not open till 11 am .so lost some time in the lounge,( Birmingham)
Mr Connelly 18 May, 2016out of 5