- 86% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 1565 customers have given an average rating of
- No 1 Lounge Yes all perfect abs beautiful surrounding with friendly staff food beautiful
Mrs Mansell 08 Jul, 2016out of 5
- No.1 Lounge champagne package Yes the facilities were all good and as expected. However there was a rowdy group of young men who were very loud who spoiled our enjoyment
Mrs Peach 30 Jun, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Everything went smoothly thank you. I was travelling alone so it was really important to me that there were no hiccups. All the staff were very helpful and I have already recommended the airport to friends.
Mrs Bell 18 May, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Staff was good,food ok,Thompson check in desk did not open till 11 am .so lost some time in the lounge,( Birmingham)
Mr Connelly 18 May, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge I found the venue very tranquil and made my airport experience much better. The staff were helpful and polite, couldn't fault the service.
Miss Marshall 18 May, 2016out of 5
- No.1 Lounge champagne package Lounge was very busy and was unable to find a comfortable seat for a while
Mrs Foran 08 Apr, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge A lovely experience. The best way to start a journey.
Mrs Inglis 06 Apr, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very comfortable and worth every penny
Mr Jarvis 10 Feb, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Excellent, well worth booking our stay, will definitely do so again.
Mr Railton 03 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff helpful as always. Good peaceful atmosphere.
Mr Jacques 01 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The check in process was easy but no guidance when acknowledged or advice on what you have to do. So after asking one off the members of staff, who were more interested in gossiping with each other than assisting me, I found the selection of food poor compared to the other lounge bars.
Mr Lune 02 Jan, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Very helpful indeed.
Mr Mcfabyen 20 Dec, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was very good. I have also used them at East Midlands airport
Mr Hanson 19 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Everything went very smooth
Mr Wood 19 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Staff very friendly, I even got a free glass of Champagne as it was my birthday
Mrs Bailey 18 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Extremely
Mrs Tomlinson 17 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Lovely relaxing time
Mrs Hayward 16 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No.1 Lounge champagne package The only thing that let the experience down was the condition of the female toilets.
Miss Griffiths 13 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Was very good, comfortable, good food, service excellent. Starts the holiday well
Mrs Wilson 13 Dec, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Fabulous
Mrs Wilson 12 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Relaxing start to our holiday
Mrs Healey 06 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Peaceful haven with lovely snacks and drinks
Miss Gray 28 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Everything was perfect, good food and service. A little sanctury in a busy airport. Would be great in the busy season, to escape the madness.
Mrs Harvey 29 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge The staff were very helpful as i had a 10 year old with me who does not like ceriel and i asked if they could do him some toast and they did it for me which made 1 happy 10 year old.
Miss Tippins 26 Nov, 2015out of 5