- 86% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 1648 customers have given an average rating of
- No 1 Lounge Straightforward and efficient. Have used before, quality is maintained.
Mr Ballham 21 Sep, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Quality of food was not as good as last visit in June however staff were great
Mr Cook 16 Sep, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge I enjoyed my time in tyhe lounge, if i was critical abouy a couple of [oits it would be that there wsnt enough selectio and also there was no scones left when my wife was looking forward to a afternoon scone and tea,
Mr Garner 01 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Whole experience of using the Aspire lounge pre flight was great as always -especially as the airport was extremely busy. Could be improved by adding sandwiches or wraps on the food selection.
Mrs Norton 02 Aug, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Everything was fine, lounge was lovely.
Mrs Taylor 01 Aug, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge As described. Very helpful.
Mr Grinstead 01 Aug, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Had a great time , and far better than we expected
Mrs Butler 20 Jul, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Yes all perfect abs beautiful surrounding with friendly staff food beautiful
Mrs Mansell 08 Jul, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Staff were very good. Too many people making very loud continuous phone calls for all to hear.
Mrs Charlesworth 02 Jul, 2016out of 5
- No.1 Lounge champagne package Yes the facilities were all good and as expected. However there was a rowdy group of young men who were very loud who spoiled our enjoyment
Mrs Peach 30 Jun, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything went smoothly thank you. I was travelling alone so it was really important to me that there were no hiccups. All the staff were very helpful and I have already recommended the airport to friends.
Mrs Bell 18 May, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Staff was good,food ok,Thompson check in desk did not open till 11 am .so lost some time in the lounge,( Birmingham)
Mr Connelly 18 May, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge I found the venue very tranquil and made my airport experience much better. The staff were helpful and polite, couldn't fault the service.
Miss Marshall 18 May, 2016out of 5
- No.1 Lounge champagne package Lounge was very busy and was unable to find a comfortable seat for a while
Mrs Foran 08 Apr, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge A lovely experience. The best way to start a journey.
Mrs Inglis 06 Apr, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very comfortable and worth every penny
Mr Jarvis 10 Feb, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Excellent, well worth booking our stay, will definitely do so again.
Mr Railton 03 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff helpful as always. Good peaceful atmosphere.
Mr Jacques 01 Feb, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge we booked the airport lounge as we find the environment so relaxing before we travel on our flight.
Mrs Simpson 25 Jan, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge The whole process was so easy no need to improve it
Mr Layfield 23 Jan, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was excellent. Staff very friendly and attentive. A good range of snacks and drinks.
Mrs Toney 22 Jan, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Loads of seats at 5.30am but at 7am it was tight people looking for seats
Mr Haycock 21 Jan, 2016out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Very friendly and helpful.
Mr Merrigan 11 Jan, 2016out of 5
- Aspire Lounge the facilities were great, and I would definitely recommend. The lady at reception kept us waiting a while, as it was apparently a problem because I'd made 2 bookings under my name.
Miss Weir 10 Jan, 2016out of 5