- 84% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 2313 customers have given an average rating of
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham The lounge was nothing special and had limited seating but the hotel parking was fantastic value for money
Mr Hough 16 Aug, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham We've used the lounge before and it always makes the wait before our flight so much more relaxed. Staff very helpful, food orders brought to table very quickly. Very pleasant surroundings and we will continue to book in future.
Mrs Spence 16 Aug, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham The lounge is lovely, ambience is great, nice and quiet, staff were very attentive but for me the lack of available snacks let it down, we had two children with us and there wasn't a great choice for them, other lounges we have visited have had child friendly snacks such as crisp, cheese & crackers etc. The brownie was the only thing they would eat
Mrs Fletcher 16 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews All went smoothly. As a special assistance person It was a pleasure to have a restful and welcoming area. The staff made sure I was collected by the special assistance time at the right time for my flight.The refreshments were also plentiful and very enjoyable.
Mrs Linstead 15 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very helpful.Really enjoyed the experience. Great start to the holiday.
Mr Holder 15 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It would have been if you could have used the fasilites when checking in at.00 hours they said we should have been told there is no food after.00 hours so there was no food to eat before we went on holiday so we was very disappointed and the gentleman on the desk said you should know that before you let me pay for 3 people for nothing .
Mrs Hedges 13 Aug, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham There was no where for us to sit as a group of 5 people. Far too busy and over booked
Mrs Robinson 13 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was so nice we all enjoyed it and will book it again for our next holiday ,
Mrs Sherwood 11 Aug, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham, Champagne package Excellent service.
Maybe flight calls in lounge?
Ms Ashley 11 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Good to get some peace in Aspire Lounge on a very busy Saturday at Birmingham Airport. Light snacks only, so had to find a restaurant to eat as it was lunch time. I don't think I would book a lounge again as a lot of money just to escape the crowds for an hour.
Mrs Entwistle 06 Aug, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Toilet in the lounge instead of having to leave lounge
Mr Turner 05 Aug, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Perfect way to relax before your holiday,staff and facilities were excellent.
Mrs Kinchin 05 Aug, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham The lounge was amazing,but we only had mins in there because of the huge que to check in and then the security,they were very short staffed and I was very very upset
Miss Griffiths 01 Aug, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge I have no complaints at all the service and staff were exemplary and I tried to click/10 but the email only let me select 9 but full marks all round!!
Mr Cowley 31 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No food only snacks
Mrs Vale 30 Jul, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham it was great
Mr Jackson 29 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge This was y first visit although I travel at least once abroad
Will use it again
Mrs Whiteman-Haywoo 29 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Disappointing food choices as it was either crisps, peanuts or soup which looked like dishwater.
Reception staff were very friendly and accommodating but cleaning staff are quite rude.
Will not be using this lounge again for my travels.
Mr Rowe 29 Jul, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Smooth entry to lounge.
Facilities were as described.
Lounge extremely busy no seats or tables available. Excessive queuing to be served refreshments. One member of bar staff in particular quite rude & miserable.
Mr Malanaphy 28 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lady on reception was particularly pleasant and helpful. Everyone else very pleasant. As our first time using the facility would have benefited from someone giving a little guidance. Some of the food was limited and several items unavailable at the time of our visit (albeit some did come out after we had selected from available choices)
Mrs Talbot 27 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge WE GOT HELD UP IN A TRAFFIC JAM AND ARIVED LATE. WE WERE TOLD WE COULD ONLY STAY FOR 1 HOUR.
Mrs Ives 26 Jul, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Staff were friendly, lounge clean & tidy. Snacks were plentiful but the ordered food were very small portions.
Mrs Roberts 25 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge A selection of snacks....egg cobs??? Oh and soup?? And staff who were simply not interested. Next time, we will simply use the Wetherspoon, have a nice full English and a coffee each, use their free wifi and it will cost a lot less !!! Always booked a lounge before, but on this occasion your standards fell well below our expectations, it was simply rubbish and not worth the time and trouble to book, let alone the cost. Next time we will simply have a nice full English in Wetherspoons and a coffee, use their free internet at far less cost!!!
Mr Gill 25 Jul, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham The hot food was limited and the seating up stairs was sectioned off so very busy and crammed
Mrs Keylock 23 Jul, 2017out of 5