- 86% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 1315 customers have given an average rating of
- No 1 Lounge The staff were very helpful as i had a 10 year old with me who does not like ceriel and i asked if they could do him some toast and they did it for me which made 1 happy 10 year old.
Miss Tippins 26 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Lovely food and surroundings. Would have been ideal if the lounge had its own toilets - it was quite a walk across the terminal.
Mr Massey 22 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Yes everything went smoothly and the facilities were as you had describes.
Miss Taylor 11 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge My only recommendation would be some sort of flight reminders. Maybe a handheld buzzer to tell you when you're gates opening.
Miss Higgins 11 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great service, plenty of drinks and food available nice and quiet would use again
Miss Limb 09 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge A fantastic experience, with 4 kids in tow it made the start of our holiday so much easier, so much so, were using you to book our pre flight hotel next year, thank you
Mrs Vickery 09 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Food was cold, staff were scarce and I feel like this was a total waste of money. This was my first experience of a lounge having been recommended this by friends. It will definitely be my last.
Mr Lewis 08 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Very helpful, allowing me to swap over vouchers for a new holiday and add some more lounge passes on with no hassle
Mr Daccus 07 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Really enjoyed our visit to Number 1 Lounge, it was a great start to our family break. Thoroughly recommended.
Mr Godfrey 05 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Fantastic, no improvement needed
Mrs Burke 03 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Used this lounge with my family before travelling to Tenerife comfortable and staff very helpful my only criticism would be the toilets are a fair distance from the Lounge
Mr Snowshall 01 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge WE have used No1 lounge at other airports. This was just as good.
Mrs Stephens 29 Oct, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Service and food great but we found the lounge far too cold therefore we not very comfortable. We were not the only ones to make this comment at the time
Mr Porter 28 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff helpful, could do with more snack food.
Mrs Owen 26 Oct, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Very nice but very busy!
Mrs Gibbons 25 Oct, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge The lounge was lovely,and service fine. however the quality and quantity of the food was awful. The "beans on toast" was served with the equivelant of half a slice of bread! and the ploughmans has a small triangle of cheese and a slice of bread. We ordered a fish finger sandwich for our toddler but it never arrived. There was no soup available for most of the time, and the salad bowls were empty. Really disappointed, did not feel like value for money. We had hoped for a nice start to our holiday with the ability to feed our 3 year old and it didn't deliver!
Mr Sweeney 22 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything about the lounge was perfect.It was excellent.
Mrs Marlowe 19 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We arrived at the airport early so had to put our hold luggage into storage as you are not allowed to bring them into the lounge. We went through Security and spent a couple of hours in the lounge. We then went to collect our luggage and had to get back through Security again and had to find an airport Agnent to get us back to the luggage store. What a rigmarole! Won't be doing that again any time soon...sorry
Ms Clay 20 Oct, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Everything was as described and all very good. The staff were all very helpful
Mrs Heritage 19 Oct, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge The lounge was a bit untidy and food took quite a while to come and it wasn't really busy. It was nice to be sat somewhere with plug sockets to charge phones.
Mrs Watkins 19 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was lovely and relaxing, staff were great.
Miss Byrne 19 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge There was hardly anything there to eat, no rolls, and it was only 4.30pm. Only 2 flavors of crisps, drink range was poor and nothing for children!
Miss Roach 15 Oct, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Facilities were fine and staff helpful. However because you have a policy of all drinks included this can alter the behaviour of other users. We watched a group of 4 drink 12 bottles of beer and 8 glasses of wine in the hour and half before take off resulting in the sort of noisy group we have not previously experienced in No.1 Lounge.
Mrs Brooks 05 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Food wise nothing except soup which none of us liked but was lovely and quiet in there only one member of staff was talkative and friendly
Miss Bogle 04 Oct, 2015out of 5