- 86% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 1431 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Everything was very good. I have also used them at East Midlands airport
Mr Hanson 19 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Everything went very smooth
Mr Wood 19 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Staff very friendly, I even got a free glass of Champagne as it was my birthday
Mrs Bailey 18 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Extremely
Mrs Tomlinson 17 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Lovely relaxing time
Mrs Hayward 16 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No.1 Lounge champagne package The only thing that let the experience down was the condition of the female toilets.
Miss Griffiths 13 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Was very good, comfortable, good food, service excellent. Starts the holiday well
Mrs Wilson 13 Dec, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Fabulous
Mrs Wilson 12 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Relaxing start to our holiday
Mrs Healey 06 Dec, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Peaceful haven with lovely snacks and drinks
Miss Gray 28 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Everything was perfect, good food and service. A little sanctury in a busy airport. Would be great in the busy season, to escape the madness.
Mrs Harvey 29 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge The staff were very helpful as i had a 10 year old with me who does not like ceriel and i asked if they could do him some toast and they did it for me which made 1 happy 10 year old.
Miss Tippins 26 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lovely food and surroundings. Would have been ideal if the lounge had its own toilets - it was quite a walk across the terminal.
Mr Massey 22 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Yes everything went smoothly and the facilities were as you had describes.
Miss Taylor 11 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge My only recommendation would be some sort of flight reminders. Maybe a handheld buzzer to tell you when you're gates opening.
Miss Higgins 11 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great service, plenty of drinks and food available nice and quiet would use again
Miss Limb 09 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge A fantastic experience, with 4 kids in tow it made the start of our holiday so much easier, so much so, were using you to book our pre flight hotel next year, thank you
Mrs Vickery 09 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Food was cold, staff were scarce and I feel like this was a total waste of money. This was my first experience of a lounge having been recommended this by friends. It will definitely be my last.
Mr Lewis 08 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Very helpful, allowing me to swap over vouchers for a new holiday and add some more lounge passes on with no hassle
Mr Daccus 07 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Really enjoyed our visit to Number 1 Lounge, it was a great start to our family break. Thoroughly recommended.
Mr Godfrey 05 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Fantastic, no improvement needed
Mrs Burke 03 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Used this lounge with my family before travelling to Tenerife comfortable and staff very helpful my only criticism would be the toilets are a fair distance from the Lounge
Mr Snowshall 01 Nov, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge WE have used No1 lounge at other airports. This was just as good.
Mrs Stephens 29 Oct, 2015out of 5
- No 1 Lounge Service and food great but we found the lounge far too cold therefore we not very comfortable. We were not the only ones to make this comment at the time
Mr Porter 28 Oct, 2015out of 5