- 84% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 2591 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Yes everything went ok, just staff not keeping an eye on what needed t replenished
Mrs Mills 09 Dec, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very well laid out and a good choice.
Mrs Cameron 07 Dec, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Choices were disappointing, and what was there wasnâ€™t refilled readily
Mrs Doherty 07 Dec, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We were charged an extra Â£35 as we were 5 mins late leaving the compound as we had to give a statement to the police regarding an incident we witnessed when leaving the airport The attitude of the woman on the intercom was disgusting and we will never use or recommend this service again.
Mr Spiers 29 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Selection on food was not good at all
Mr Franks 28 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Booked this as a surprise for my husband and we loved it! Lovely lounge and the food and drink available were great!
Miss Pilsbury 27 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lounge very busy but staff excellent at keeping tables clear and clean and topping up food etc when running low, only thing I would ask for was more papers and magazines to read.
Mrs Bruce 28 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The Aspire lounge at Birmingham airport is so relaxing and friendly
Mr Adamson 27 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Staff were good facilities a little overcrowded if you were looking to relax before your flight one bacon roll each was a bit poor was not that large either will probably not use this service again
Mr Brothwell 25 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham The buffet was really bad it used to be excellent now for breakfast it was just cakes and cereal. One small bacon cob is not enough for the money we paid. We have used the Number 1 many times and this is the only time that we were really disappointed.
Mrs Taylor 24 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Poor selection of snacks
Rude staff... Cleared food and drink away at 8.40pm
Mrs Anthony 24 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham lovely and relaxing start to our holiday
Mrs Leek 21 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Early morning flight, enjoyed my stay in the lounge.
Mr Harvey 21 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Yes everything was just as described. Lovely way to spend a couple of comfortable hours before our long haul journey. Attentive and welcoming staff.
Mrs Cornish 19 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Good morning I would like to express my dissapointment in the standard of the lounge. We have used the lounges at other airports and have always found them to be excellent. Birmingham was scruffy with badly marked seats and no available tables our seats were not reserved. The choice of food was limited to soup or a pasta dish with cold rolls straight out of the fridge. In other lounges we were able to order hot food but this was not available. Overall the standard was not good and I would not visit again it was a total waste of money and not at all relaxing.
Mrs Cove 20 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Female staff were very friendly and helpful. We received a warm welcome! Choice of breakfast and great there were optics so no bar queue! The seating was good and overall ambience was relaxed. Will definitely book again!
Mrs Brown 18 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Good not very good
Mrs Dear 18 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham So glad that i booked the lounge. Staff were delightful
Mrs Keenahan 16 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge I am elderly The staff were brilliant Very helpful
Mrs Lofts 16 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The postcode takes you to the holiday inn and the parking was Â£8 not Â£6 as stated
Mr Richards-Downes 14 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge All went smoothly and was as expected, would definitely use the service again.
Mrs Mcleod 11 Nov, 2017out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No hot food from approx 10.20 until 11.15
Mr King 11 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Very professional percent
Mr Chaplin 04 Nov, 2017out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Food was awful we had Yorkshire pudding and it was so small my grandson would of even wanted more
The soup was cold and bread like bricks
In all would never book this lounge again
Mrs Ball 03 Nov, 2017out of 5