Britannia Hotel Aberdeen Airport
Malcolm Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, AB21 9LN
Book The Aberdeen Britannia
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Pre book and save money!
A stay at the Britannia Aberdeen, Aberdeen might not break the bank, but if you're expecting anything less than excellent facilities at this three-star hotel, you'll be proved wrong. Take a dip in the heated indoor pool, work out in the fully-equipped gym or hot up in the sauna and steam room. Or just relax in your room, where you'll get everything from a free newspaper to a trouser press. Even if you have to tear yourself away early in the morning, you'll end on a high note - breakfast starts at 5am.
Food was great, comfortable room and transfers on time. A great start to our trip.Mr Heber (Britannia)
See more Britannia customer reviews
Overall rating: 76%by 12 guests
Arrival at the Britannia
You can check in from 14:00. Overnight parking is included in the price.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- From the A90, you'll come to the Haudagain roundabout.
- If you're coming from the north,you should take the third exit and if you're coming from the south, you'll need to take the first exit, onto the A96 Auchmill Road.
- After a short while, take right turn onto Oldmeldrum Road.
- Then, take the first left onto Malcolm Road, where you you'll see the hotel on your right.
You must check out by 11:00. You'll need to book a taxi to get to the airport. It'll take about 20 minutes and cost around £10.
Getting to and from Aberdeen airport
Transfers to the airport are by taxi, and can be booked at the hotel reception when you check in. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the terminal and costs around £10 one way.
Britannia Additional Information
|Disabled facilities||There is a disabled room available on request and a chair lift to the restaurant.|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 01-10-2017, valid as of 27-07-2017