Britannia Stockport Hotel at Manchester Airport
Dialstone Lane, Offerton, Stockport SK2 6AG
Book the Manchester Britannia Hotel
Search hotels at
Exclusive email offers
Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox
We treat your privacy very seriously!
including 8 days parking
from the airport
The Britannia Stockport hotel is set in a quiet residential area close to Stockport town centre and is also just under 10 miles from Manchester airport, making this hotel the perfect choice for a peaceful stopover away from the airport noise. With comfortable en-suite rooms, a restaurant, cocktail bar and leisure facilities, the Britannia Stockport has everything you might need from one of our Manchester airport hotels and won't break the bank - far from it.
everything worked finePogson (Britannia Stockport)
See more Britannia Stockport customer reviews
Overall rating: 78%by 51 guests
Arrival at the Britannia Stockport
You can check into the hotel from 14:00.
- Leave the M60 at junction 27.
- At the roundabout, take the A626 St Mary's Way towards Offerton and Marple.
- Follow the A626 as it turns sharply left and becomes Spring Gardens, then Hall Street.
- Turn right into Banks Lane.
- At the crossroads, go straight on onto Dialstone Lane.
- You will see the hotel on your left.
The latest check-out time at the Britannia Stockport is 11:00.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Check in is from 2pm - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs if you need it.
2. Guests can park overnight at the hotel.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- When you’re ready to go to the airport, head down to reception who will book you a taxi.
- The taxi can be booked for ay time and will take approximately 20 minutes.
- The taxi will cost approximately £20 each way, depending on the company you use.
Britannia Stockport address
* Prices quoted are stays on the 23-04-2017, valid as of 22-02-2017