*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- accommodation and long stay car parking at holiday inn cardiff was excellent value but would not recommend their evening meal - undescribably bad.
Mrs Dalby, 05 Dec 2014
- Hotel was ideal for our 1 night stay and so convenient for the airport. No problem with transfer to airport and all staff very polite and helpful.
Miss Tuton, 06 Jan 2014
- Yes everything was as described. The staff at the Holiday Inn express Cardiff aiport were very friendly and helpful. Hotel very clean. Exactly as described.
Mrs Price, 13 Jan 2014
- Staff helpful, parking fine, overnight accommodation fine. The only thing that is disappointing is the standard of the restaurant at the hotel. It would be nice to relax over a decent meal at the start of the holiday
Mrs Eves, 28 Jan 2014
- Transport from hotel to airport only left once an hour and was public transport. However on return a mini bus was provided so this could be done for travelling to airport.
Miss Powell, 26 Jan 2013
- THE TOILET IN OUR HOTEL ROOM STOPPED WORKING LATE EVENING.When we told the staff at the reception in the morning all we had was i will tell the boss
Williams, 12 Nov 2012
- Stayed at the Holiday Inn express cardiff airport before our holiday to Ibiza,lovely modern hotel plenty of parking spaces,comp contintental breakfast in the morning,quick transfers when we arrived back will definately use again :)
Mr Nicholson, 12 Aug 2012
- very helpful staff and good value for money. Drop off point at airport could still be a little closer, but a vast improvement on previous years. Much better with a member of staff available to help you book in.
Mr Binnie, 27 Jun 2012
- Booked overnight hotel stay with a fortnights carparking. Had a call to say that the hotel had electrical trouble and we were updated to a Holiday Inn Extra up the road from original hotel. Excellent service.
Mr Batchelor, 06 May 2012
- Everyone was charming and very helpful. As I had been aprehensive at travelling on my own for the first time since my husband's death, everything and everyone made things easy and pleasurable.
Mrs Kenyon, 02 Mar 2012
See more Cardiff airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 84% based on 1005 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox