Cardiff Airport Hotels VideosShowing hotel procedures
- A choice of modern airport hotels
- Different restaurants and menus to choose from
- Differing character, consistent high quality
- Great value for money hotels at Cardiff airport
Book Cardiff Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- The new procedure of the camera reading the number plate for the barrier to open is excellent. It saved time and there was no paperwork to print out and keep safe for the duration of the holiday.
Mr Anthony, 09 Aug 2014
- I booked the car park 1 at Cardiff did this over the phone because I was not to sure about the internet booking . A young lady took my booking sent me an email and postal booking form . Everything went great . Will use again thanks
Mr Barker, 08 Aug 2014
- We booked car parking at Cardiff, paying a little extra to park in the short term park. This was excellent, only taking about 7 minutes to walk to the terminal, with no steps.
Mr Hayes, 21 Jan 2014
- Everything was fine apart from getting the pre-paid ticket validated and having to queue for this. surely there should be something in place where you can just use your ticket at the barrier to leave the car park?
Mr Wilkinson, 14 May 2013
- I booked carparking at Cardiff airport which was easy but there is some uncertainty as to where the bus stops to pick you up and where to board the bus on our return. Other than that it was well signposted and fairly straight forward.
Mr Lye, 12 May 2013
- Your services were excellent and cannot fault anything from yourselves, however other customer customers who did not read paperwork and follow procedures were a hindrance and slowed down process considerably
Mr Jones, 07 May 2013
- Details of how to get into car park 2 at Cardiff was not very clear ended up in car park 1. However staff were very helpful and soon got us into the correct place. So 10/10 for staff.
Mrs Wildy, 05 Apr 2013
- I do not remember being told I had to take my booking number with me which became necessary when I checked in at the NCP desk to validate my ticket on my return. Everything else went well
Mrs Morel, 05 Feb 2013
- There were no staff at the car park, they were not required, directions were very clear and easy to follow.
On arriving back home, validation of our ticket was very efficient.
Mr Ballard, 22 Jan 2013
- The Hotel and facilities were better than expected.The whole staff were polite and helpful and always smiling. Could not have asked for more.
Mrs Griffiths, 07 Jan 2013
See more Cardiff airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 7052 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox