People Pics Competition Terms and Conditions
- 1. By entering this competition you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- 2. How to Enter the People Pics Competition:
- For your entry to be considered you must enter in one of two ways:
- a. Enter via your Travel Blog- Publish a post on your travel blog containing up to two photos. Include a link within the post to - http://www.holidayextras.co.uk/people-pics-competition.html
- Informing us of your entry
- i. Follow us on twitter and tweet- @HolidayExtras, include the link to your entry and the hashtag,#PeoplePics: OR,
- ii. Like us on facebook and post on our wall with a link to your entry.
b. Enter via Facebook-
To enter via facebook you need to visit this page
and follow the submission requirements to be considered.
- 3. All entries must be received by 5.00pm GMT on 17/12/2012.
- 4. Only one entry per person.
- 5. No employees of Holiday Extras (or any of its associated companies), their families, associates, suppliers to Holiday Extras, or anyone involved with the competition will be eligible to enter.
- 6. Every photo entered must feature at least one person.
- 7. Entries that have a humorous element will be eligible for an additional prize of an iPad.
- 8. Entries will be judged for the following qualities: artistic presentation, character, originality, evocativeness, inspiration, photographic skill, provocativeness, humour.
- 9. A panel of Holiday Extras judges will produce shortlists of 10 finalists for the main prize and the Humourous Element prize. Travel blogger, Melvin Boecher, from Travel Dudes will then choose a winner from both shortlisted categories. The two winners will be announced on our website (holidayextras.com) and via facebook and twitter.
- 10. The main prize is £750 worth of holiday vouchers from Thomas Cook. Vouchers that have expired will not be replaced. No cash alternative can be offered. The prize is non-transferable and can be used only for travel arrangements including the winner as a named traveller.
- 11. By entering Holiday Extras People Pics competition you agree that Holiday Extras may use your entry for such promotional purposes as they see fit.
- 12. Holiday Extras reserves the right to reject any entry that we, at our discretion, believe may be in breach of copyright or which we consider offensive.
- 13. It is the entrants responsibility to ensure that the images submitted do not breach copyright.
- 14. The judges decision is, in all cases, final.
Click here to go back to the People Pics competition page