- WildJunket win Best Travel Blog for 2012
Aussie on the Road
Who's the voice behind Aussie on the Road?
It's Chris Walker-Bush.
Where's Aussie on the Road from?
If you can't guess from the name, Chris is from Down Under.
What's the story?
Daydreaming about a life of scuba diving, beaches and new adventures, Chris set off on his first trip at the age of 23. Since then, now aged 28, he has visited countless countries, slept on far too many beaches and done lots of crazy stuff. It's safe to say that Chris is one certified travel addict.
Where's Aussie on the Road been?
- Europe where he focused on sharing his love of islands with Aussie on the Road readers.
- China where he volunteered at a school for disadvantaged young people in Shuanggou.
- South Korea where he has spent time living and working.
- His most ambitious trip was a whirlwind visit to nine states and 14 cities in the US, in just over six weeks.
Who follows this blog?
Aussie on the Road invites the involvement of guest writers, which results in the blog offering readers a real variety of travel information. The blog has gained over 1,300 followers and over 600 likes on Facebook.
View the other nominated bloggers below:
British Travel Blog
K & K Adventures
On a Junket
The Shooting Star
The Travelling Feet
Travels of Adam