Below is selection of photographs taken at our East Midlands parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book East-midlands Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- We had to drive round the car park for a while before finding a space which took you further away from the terminal. Ok during daytime but not arriving home very late at night.
Mrs Taylor, 04 Oct 2015
- Everything was as described and the car park location was superb. It took a little time to find a space and once or twice came to dead ends which were difficult to turn round in .
Mr Wiltshire, 02 Oct 2015
- Would be good for bus stop to be labelled up for long stay 4 I had to ask staff in airport and proper labelling on buses as it was only a a4 on side of bus on the window
Mr Waller, 02 Oct 2015
- Great value 4 night parking in short stay, smooth arrival with number plate recognition and plenty of spaces to park swiftly with a 30 second walk to departures.
Mr Burton, 02 Oct 2015
- Camera recognised car number plate and issued ticket automatically. Slight difficulty finding a space in the car park. Camera recognised exiting car and barrier again opened automatically
Mr Wiggins, 01 Oct 2015
- Service spot on. Easily found car park and a space. Picked up quickly by bus and taken to departures. Same coming back. Great service for the money.
Mrs Brown, 30 Sep 2015
- Gate would not open to let us in as prebooked car parking was apparently full. However soon resolved with phone call although was stressful few minutes as we were short of time
Mrs Robins, 27 Sep 2015
- After having to change holiday dates at the last minute everything was rearranged with no fuss. Only problem was that on arrival at Ema there was a queue to get in the car park due to overbooking somewhere .. Everything else good
Mrs Cook, 27 Sep 2015
- Everything ran to plan. Took the hassle out of parking up and getting tired and grumpy grandson for car park to airport terminal. Can't think why we haven't used meet and greet before.
Ms Salt, 28 Sep 2015
- Everything fine except the lights weren't on when we returned at 1.30am so it was difficult to find our car. You couldn't see the row letters at all.
Mrs Stride, 23 Sep 2015
Overall Rating: 90% based on 30726 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox