Below is selection of photographs taken at our East Midlands parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book East-midlands Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Very organised and friendly staff. It was great to be able to park the car so close to departures and when we landed collection of the car was quick and easy.
Ms Richards, 23 Sep 2016
- Car park pretty full on arrival but was lucky and found a good spot.
Unsightly litter around bus stop in car park and no waste bins. Otherwise everything was as described and went smoothly.
Mr Allardyce, 21 Sep 2016
- You need to improve the walk - paths from the car park to the terminal.
Firstly a car had parked where the (on foot) entrance was. Then the bad state of the footpath from the CP to the terminal, poor state of repair
Mr Linford, 21 Sep 2016
- Smooth, hassle free process. No Bus connections to worry about and Car waiting next to terminal upon return. Will use this facility every time.
Mr Cooper, 22 Sep 2016
- Can't say how you can improve-the whole process for me was perfect. Polite friendly staff, convenient location, smooth fast process. Will certainly use again.
Mr Williamson, 21 Sep 2016
- your staff were very very helpful. I wanted a particular hotel with parking that we thought was fully booked but she booked the hotel and parking separately which worked out really well and was very cheap. She was great.
Mr Peamrna, 21 Sep 2016
- Easy to find, newly tarmaced car park with fresh parking bay markings, efficient bus service and car in one piece on my return, happy days keep up the good work !
Mr Wickham, 21 Sep 2016
- Everything was really easy, but really could have been a trolley bay. We had 2 large cases, trunki, 2 hand luggage, car seat, pram and a tired 2 year old and myself and my wife.
Mr Brotherhood, 18 Sep 2016
- Yes, everything went smoothly. Booking was very easy.
The camera at the barrier very rarely recognises my car's number plate, but everything was OK when I spoke to one of the advisors.
Mr Griffiths, 16 Sep 2016
- everything went fine apart from very few parking spaces available so had to drive around for awhile and hope that some other driver doing exactly the same didn't beat you to it
Mr Aisthorpe, 11 Sep 2016
See more East Midlands airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 39070 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox