Below is selection of photographs taken at our East Midlands parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book East-midlands Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Yes, I have used the faciliaties before and was very pleased with the experience as usual. Even though there is construction work underway it did not affect our progress too much.
Mr Moss, 21 Jul 2015
- Even though the barrier didn't automatically lift when entering/leaving the staff were super helpful and it took no time to sort out the problem.
Mr Williamson, 21 Jul 2015
- Everything was just perfect. The car park was minutes away from the Depature Building .the escape Lounge was first class and the perfect place to rest before departure
Mr Jarvie, 19 Jul 2015
- Number plate was not recognised when arrived sign said intercom not working so ended up with taking ticket . Staff sorted it out very efficiently when returned though
Mrs Hawkins, 15 Jul 2015
- We were unable to access and leave the short term car park without help as our car did not respond to the number recognition. Staff were very helpful at the airport.
Mr Baty, 15 Jul 2015
- Comfortably close to departure and arrival lounges so as not to require further transport. Because of pre-book, you just drive in and, no messing with payments on the spot
Mrs Vanalderwegen, 08 Jul 2015
- have used the service before and has always gone very smoothly. Travelling again in September and have already booked with you again. Well done !
Mr Smith, 09 Jul 2015
- Staff were very helpful. The only let down for me was that your drivers seem to like to play with all the gadgets available in the car. Very disturbing after a 4 hr flight to have to sit and alter all radio, media and steering wheel controls.
Mrs Bailey, 07 Jul 2015
- we got our car parked up safely, managed to get on a bus straight away to the airport, everything went as it should have done, we were happy with how things were.
Mr Nelson, 07 Jul 2015
- The car park was so full such that we were driving round for a good 10 minutes trying to find parking space. We eventually located the parking attendants who told us to park in the disabled space because those were the only spaces left.
Mr Clawson, 07 Jul 2015
Overall Rating: 90% based on 28725 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox