Edinburgh Airport Hotels PhotosRooms, bars and facilities
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
Take a look at our photographs of Edinburgh airport hotels to help choose which you should book. We offer these hotels with a significant pre-booking discount.
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel was in an excellent location, with good food and facilities. Absolutely no problems.
Mr Macdonald, 29 May 2013
- Quality Hotel and parking excellent and friendly service as per usual. The Quality Hotel is undergoing refurbishment to the rooms at the moment so some construction noise but not so loud to be intrusive.
Mrs Alsop, 13 May 2013
- Facilities exactly as expected & described in your information.
We would certainly make use of your service in the future.
The operation, to move from the Hotel to the Terminal (& return) was particularly impressive.
Mr Dorrian, 23 Apr 2013
- Brilliant hotel and parking offer for my daughter on her departure before her honeymoon. The hotel even went beyond our expectation and upgraded them to the honeymoon suite and free room service. Thank you very much.
Mr Mclaughlin, 21 Apr 2013
- Everything went smoothly, the staff were great, but the parking lot where we left our car was very muddy, and we had to walk through the mud to get to our car.
Rev Magee, 31 Mar 2013
- Very helpful staff. Room lovely boer fever location for our needs and the early start fir airport. Helpful driver and regular service. No negative at all.
Mrs Johnston, 20 Dec 2012
- Hotel was excellent. We had dinner in the restaurant, also excellent. The car was parked for 2 weeks. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. A great start to the holiday.
Law, 05 Nov 2012
- Every thing went smoothly except for Scottish breakfast which was not available until 07.00hrs.
Would appreciate being made aware of this before paying for it especially as we were leaving for the Airport at 06.15 hrs.
Mr Thomas, 12 Oct 2012
- good value for money parking with transfers and accommodation. Excellent evening meal. Felt cost of transfers should have been included in package rather than an extra charge on arrival.
Mrs Stewart, 04 Oct 2012
- The hotel was perfect, in the right place for the airport but the car park is on a bit of land across the road which I wouldn't describe as secure but at least right beside the hotel.
Mrs Matheson, 18 Aug 2012
See more Edinburgh airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 1605 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox