Procedures for Edinburgh Hotel ParkingThe procedures for parking at the hotel at Edinburgh airport may vary depending on the package that you choose:
• You can park and leave your car at the hotel for the duration of your time away, returning to the hotel when you arrive back in Scotland to drive home.
• You can park your car overnight at the hotel while you stay before transferring it to a secured car park on the morning of your flight.
Take a look at the details of each hotel to find out how their parking procedures work.
Edinburgh hotels and parking optionsBelow are the options we have available for booking parking at Edinburgh airport with a hotel room. Some hotels will offer parking for 8 to 15 days on-site or at a nearby car park.
Choose an Edinburgh airport hotel
This table contains details of all our hotels at Edinburgh airport, including facilities, star rating, customer satisfaction and the price for 1 Jan 2013. Click on the hotel name for more information or click on the 'plus' for an instant summary of hotel features. You can also filter the table to show hotels by star rating or sort the table by price.
Published By: Laura West
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to hand in my car keys? - Answer?
- How do I amend my booking? - Answer?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed and I go over my pre-booked parking period? - Answer?
- Can you send me a map? - Answer?
- Are the prices per room or per person? - Answer?
- Will I have to park the car myself? - Answer?
- What do I do if I exceed my 8/15 days parking package? - Answer?
- Can I park before my stay? - Answer?
- Do you have to pay in full at the time of making the booking? - Answer?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my booking? - Answer?
Would you like to write a comment?
(If you would like us to get back to you then please include your name and telephone number or email address in your comment. Contact details will not be published).