(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Savings Available Online
The Etrop Grange Hotel at Manchester Airport is one of our grander Manchester airport hotels. It is a gracious Grade II listed Georgian Mansion built on the edge of Manchester airport just over a mile away from the terminals. It is the closest hotel to the airport that is not under the flight path. The relaxed, friendly and individual style of the property will ensure you have a unique experience when you stay. The hotel has a bar and restaurant offering snacks, light meals and a full dinner service - and room service is also available.
Everything ok in hotel. Had to wait a shortwhile for hotel transport in the morning to the airport but all in good time. Took a while to get picked up but there was an issue we were aware of.... car park staff were excellentMr Hughes-Mundy (Manchester Etrop Grange)
Excellent hotel and staff were very friendly meal was delicious transfer to and from airport excellent will definitely book againMrs Wallis (Manchester Etrop Grange)
We began our holiday with afternoon tea, and later a lovely evening meal, after a very comfortable nights sleep we were taken to the airport at 5 am. A very enjoyable stay and would recommend Eltop GrangeMrs Price (Manchester Etrop Grange)
Yes,staff & room up to expectations, especially club room very comfortable. We have stayed here beforeMr Burton (Manchester Etrop Grange)
I booked a twin room and we finished up with a double menu catered for people mainly who eat fish and tried to charge us again for the mealMr Smith (Manchester Etrop Grange)
See more Manchester Etrop Grange customer reviews
Overall rating: 88% by 614 guests
Arrival at the Etrop Grange
The earliest check-in time at the Etrop Grange hotel is 14:00.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at the junction 5 slip road and follow the signs for terminal 2.
- you'll need to follow the slip road down and at the end of the road, you'll come to an oval roundabout, take the first exit onto Outwood Lane West.
- Then, take the immediate left onto Thorley Lane.
- Continue along this road and as the road starts to curve, you should see the hotel on your left.
The latest check-out time at the Etrop Grange is 11:00.
The hotel runs a bus from the hotel to the airport from 05:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 22:00. It takes 3 minutes and is included in the price. If you need a transfer outside of these times, the hotel can arrange a taxi for you at a cost of £5. When you get back from holiday, you will be met at the terminal and taken back to your car.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Drive to the hotel to park - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs.
2. Check in is from 2pm - park your car and head inside to check in.
3. Your car will be moved to a secured car park whilst you’re away so you’ll need to leave your keys with the hotel.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- The hotel runs a bus from the hotel to the airport from 05:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 22:00.
- The bus journey takes 3 minutes and is included in the price.
- If you need to get to the airport outside of these times, the hotel can arrange a taxi for you at a cost of £5.
Coming home:Once you have collected your luggage call the number the hotel gave you when you checked in and you'll be picked up at the airport and taken back to your car.
Etrop Grange address