Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport
Manchester Airport, Thorley Lane M90 4EG
Book the Manchester Etrop Grange
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Savings Available Online
The Etrop Grange Hotel at Manchester Airport is one of our grander Manchester airport hotels. It is a gracious Grade II listed Georgian Mansion built on the edge of Manchester airport just over a mile away from the terminals. It is the closest hotel to the airport that is not under the flight path. The relaxed, friendly and individual style of the property will ensure you have a unique experience when you stay. The hotel has a bar and restaurant offering snacks, light meals and a full dinner service - and room service is also available.
Everything went really well from booking in, room facilities good, transfer from hotel to terminal prompt, collection from airport on return to car park well organisedMr Cook (Etrop Grange)
See more Etrop Grange customer reviews
Overall rating: 78%by 83 guests
Arrival at the Etrop Grange
The earliest check-in time at the Etrop Grange hotel is 14:00.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at the junction 5 slip road and follow the signs for terminal 2.
- you'll need to follow the slip road down and at the end of the road, you'll come to an oval roundabout, take the first exit onto Outwood Lane West.
- Then, take the immediate left onto Thorley Lane.
- Continue along this road and as the road starts to curve, you should see the hotel on your left.
The latest check-out time at the Etrop Grange is 11:00.
The hotel runs a bus from the hotel to the airport from 05:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 22:00. It takes 3 minutes and is included in the price. If you need a transfer outside of these times, the hotel can arrange a taxi for you at a cost of £5.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Check in is from 2pm - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs if you need it.
2. Guests can park overnight at the hotel.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- The hotel runs a bus from the hotel to the airport from 05:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 22:00.
- The bus journey takes 3 minutes and is included in the price.
- If you need to get to the airport outside of these times, the hotel can arrange a taxi for you at a cost of £5.
Etrop Grange Additional Information
|All rooms non-smoking|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 25-06-2017, valid as of 24-04-2017