Exeter Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- UK customer help line
- Quality-approved car parks
Book Exeter Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Despite an delay at Isle of Man and overnight stay at Manchester we were delighted to find we did not have to pay any more for the carpark. It was close to airport and stress free.
Mrs Harriman, 20 Jul 2016
- Wouldn't let us out of car park when we put ticket in barrier machine, but quick call and barrier was put up. It said it didn't recognise booking number.
Mr Phillips, 30 Jun 2016
- The only problem was when we tried to exit the car park the machine said we had to pay £81. We had already paid and luckily I had my ref. no. which I quoted to person answering the tannoy. I was then allowed to leave the car park.
Mr Murphy, 25 May 2016
- everything but leaving it did not recognise your number plate, so had people backing up behind us. the help assistance was very helpful and helped straight away.
Mr Olds, 24 May 2016
- Staff extremely helpful when we returned after flight delay due to fog on ISLES OF Scilly after we exceeded our time allowed for our car parking.
Mr Jones, 23 May 2016
- The barrier didn't open wen leaving, but as soon as spoke to intercom they took registration plate an opened it no problems. Excellent service
Mr Sharpe, 20 May 2016
- A problem with the pre-paid parking ticket - probably a system error was well handled by staff over the intercom. Otherwise excellent service.
Mr Williams, 16 May 2016
- All went smoothly. Flight was delayed coming back and I arrived back a hour late, but their was no problem getting through the parking barrier.
Miss Sapsford, 15 May 2016
- Something went slightly wrong when trying to exit - not just me - but man was on hand at the end of the talkie box to raise the barrier. Delay about 10 seconds.
Mr Taylor, 15 May 2016
- Car parking arrival went smoothly upon our return we drove to the ticket barrier inserted my ticket and was shocked when 81 pounds to pay came up on the display.spoke to the guy on the intercom and he sorted things out and the barrier let us out.
Mr Hand, 13 May 2016
See more Exeter airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 8058 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox