Exeter Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- UK customer help line
- Quality-approved car parks
Book Exeter Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Everything was very efficient. No time wasted during handover or collection. The only thing I would suggest is that the drive was uneven for suitcases with wheels. Other than that, a fabulous service.
Mrs Coughlin, 25 Nov 2015
- Excellent. I had to bring a different vehicle to the one I booked in, and that was no problem. And I had a flat battery when I returned, also no problem, they got me going again. Cheers.
Mr Hanagan, 17 Nov 2015
- Smooth and trouble free parking. The shuttle bus provides a good service, with a cheerful and friendly driver, so I stayed dry despite the rain.
Mr Turner, 11 Nov 2015
- The intercom in the shelter near my car, needed to ask for the shuttle bus was broken. It suggested waking to another shelter. As it was it wasn't raining and it wasn't far to walk with a wheeled suitcase.
Mrs Hammond, 11 Nov 2015
- The distance from where I parked my car to where I picked up the bus was a little far, particularly as it was raining. But apart from that the facilities were very good.
Ms Morganscott, 11 Nov 2015
- Excellent and very convenient service. Friendly staff. A bonus weould be if you were able to deliver the car to the terminal building, us having rung you when clearing customs. (I seem to remember you did this a couple of years ago.
Mr Courtney, 09 Nov 2015
- Everything went well, although we had to walk with all our luggage to the terminal. I think clearer instruction on the use of a shuttle bus to and from car park 4 would have given us a less tiring start to our break.
Mr Powell, 29 Oct 2015
- As always everything ran to plan from arriving at the car park barrier collect ticket catch bus go on a lovely holiday catch bus and leave car park all so smooth
Mrs Miles, 29 Oct 2015
- Yes, until checking out and then the barrier machine told us that we owed £150! Luckilly it was soon sorted out via the intercom. Could do without that shock after a lovely holiday.
Mr Gale, 26 Oct 2015
- Best price for parking....car park is much improved from last year. Mini bus saw us park and waited for us to unpack the car and even said "don't hurry" . Coming home again the bus was excellent , polite and prompt.
Mr Julian, 27 Oct 2015
See more Exeter airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 6915 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox