Exeter Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- UK customer help line
- Quality-approved car parks
Book Exeter Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- I booked car parking at Exeter. Although the parking was fine, the barrier did not recognise the pre-booking. Staff at the car park office were able to validate the ticket
Dr Donaldson, 15 Sep 2013
- Staff were helpful with the bags and very friendly. The bus was there as soon as we walked out of the airport upon return, which was ideal as it was the early hours of the morning so very cold. It was lovely to be greeted with a friendly face.
Miss Thomas, 29 Aug 2013
- arrived at airport , parked car and set off on our holiday. It all went very smoothly from departure to arrival. Directions and all information we had was spot on, we will definitely use this service again.
Mr Lynch, 16 Jul 2013
- EVERYTHING WENT VERY SMOOTHLY AT CAR PARK 4 AT EXETER AIRPORT. THE TRANSFER MINI BUS TO THE AIRPORT ENTRANCE WAS QUICK AND DRIVER HELPFUL. SAME FOR RETURN JOURNEY. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.
Mrs Rice, 07 Jul 2013
- All went very smoothly, gentleman who picked car up was lovely and it was there waiting as we walked out of airport. Would definitely use again.
Ms Trimby, 06 Jul 2013
- Everything was great and as expected from reading through the description. Staff were very helpful and I have already recommended other people to book with you too!
Mrs Dowding, 02 Jul 2013
- Met promptly on arrival. Flight delayed by 7 hours, but didn't have to wait long. A clear explanation of how to pay at the paypoint before approaching the barrier would have been helpful and cut out the need for some swift reversing!
Mrs Steinberg, 19 Jun 2013
- Having booked in original car for Long Stay car park at Exeter airport we changed our car just before travelling. Having completed details on line and re registering new vehicle we sailed through the barriers (in and out) with absolutely n oproblems.
Mr Chandler, 06 Jun 2013
- we booked car parking through holiday extra, everything went really well, we parked five mins from airport and barrier lifted automatically both times. Would use them again.
Mr Smith, 30 May 2013
- Every thing was explained and was easy to understand
And the staff were very helpfull and free fly.
I do not think you can improve on this.
And I thank you for services
Mr Forrest, 27 May 2013
See more Exeter airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 3601 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox