Exeter Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- UK customer help line
- Quality-approved car parks
Book Exeter Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Very helpful particularly when we had a missed flight then a flight cancellation.would have been there for us in the early hours of morning. close to airport easily walkable .drop off heavy bags before parking.
Mrs Cowlam, 06 Oct 2015
- Staff very helpful, system worked overall, except when we got home and tried to exit car park it told us we owed £81!! EEk. But soon sorted with the magic button.
Mrs Hales, 05 Oct 2015
- Helpful staff both on arrival when we weren't sure if we had correct car park and on leaving when machine said we owed £76! All was sorted via the intercom.
Mrs Haley, 30 Sep 2015
- I was a little panicked when the exit barrier asked for money and I had pre-paid, but when I put my glasses on and read the instruction to press the button ,the young man was very clear and helpful.
Mrs Watson, 30 Sep 2015
- We were lucky that the weather was fine on departure and arrival back in England. Hopefully, if it had been pouring with rain, there would have been transport to get to our vehicle as it was a long walk to where our vehicle had been parked.
Mr Plaister, 22 Sep 2015
- Yes, everything fine. Car very dirty when collected but think the weather conditions were bad and looks like difficulties experienced moving car. Does not detract from service.
Mr Watson, 21 Sep 2015
- Everything went well only thing was on departure waiting for pickup from carpark waited 40 minutes for pickup as bus passed us twice as full.
Ms Penny, 21 Sep 2015
- Each time we leave the Exeter car park 3 the barrier doesn't recognise we have prepared. We have to call through to have the barrier lifted.
Mr Pryor, 22 Sep 2015
- STAFF VERY GOOD our parking space furthest away from terminal but shuttle bus worked very well both ways. only concern there did not seem to be many empty spaces. do you ever run out if return flights delayed etc?
Ms Davis, 21 Sep 2015
- Everything great out and back except the machine did not recognise that we had prebooked on departure and tried to charge us £81. Suggest machines need a bit of a look at.
Mr Howden, 21 Sep 2015
See more Exeter airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 6606 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox