Exeter Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- UK customer help line
- Quality-approved car parks
Book Exeter Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Parking experience was excellent. As close as is necessary. 3 minute walk into airport. Staff very helpful and friendly even when arriving back at 11pm. Great value. Recommend -
Mrs King, 16 Dec 2015
- do not like the new location of meet and greet. very dangerous pedestrian access and uneven surface to walk with heavy suitcases. much prefer the old location and paying the £1 car park fee.
Mrs Tinworth, 11 Dec 2015
- The pick up after parking was very prompt as usual,
and we were dropped off at our car when we returned to
Exeter airport. Very good service as always.
Mr Davey, 05 Dec 2015
- A more direct approach to & from the terminal is needed, especially in bad weather. A gateway in the fence would be good.
Also the car park needs to be tarmac surfaced as rolling a case over the loose surface is difficult.
Mr Harris, 01 Dec 2015
- The car park gate man was very helpful when I arrived.
It was worth paying the extra cost to stay in the closest car park, especially as my husband has some difficulty with walking.
Mrs Patterson, 29 Nov 2015
- Very good service, with absolutely no hassle, which is exactly what you need when catching a flight. Says exactly what it does on the tin, highly recommended.
Mr Errington, 28 Nov 2015
- Everything was very efficient. No time wasted during handover or collection. The only thing I would suggest is that the drive was uneven for suitcases with wheels. Other than that, a fabulous service.
Mrs Coughlin, 25 Nov 2015
- Excellent. I had to bring a different vehicle to the one I booked in, and that was no problem. And I had a flat battery when I returned, also no problem, they got me going again. Cheers.
Mr Hanagan, 17 Nov 2015
- Smooth and trouble free parking. The shuttle bus provides a good service, with a cheerful and friendly driver, so I stayed dry despite the rain.
Mr Turner, 11 Nov 2015
- The intercom in the shelter near my car, needed to ask for the shuttle bus was broken. It suggested waking to another shelter. As it was it wasn't raining and it wasn't far to walk with a wheeled suitcase.
Mrs Hammond, 11 Nov 2015
See more Exeter airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 7131 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox