Exeter Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- UK customer help line
- Quality-approved car parks
Book Exeter Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- On leaving, the barrier informed us that we had about £80 outstanding and did not open. I pressed the help button, stated the problem and having followed the instructions, the barrier opened. Very pleased with this response at 22:30 on a Sunday!
Mr Owen, 21 Jul 2015
- Excellent service, we were greeted on departure and again on arrival when our car was waiting for us next to the exit! Only 2 minute walk from the terminal.too.
Mr Williams, 15 Jul 2015
- Very good service. Parking was very easy bus arrived within 3 mins of request. On return the bus was waiting outside terminal. Could not ask for more. well done !
Mr Gubb, 16 Jul 2015
- When we enteted our ticket to leave the machine indicated we iwed £76.00. We had paid in advance. Quickly sorted out but we coukd havr done without that
Mr Diaz, 09 Jul 2015
- Everything went fine, bit of confusion to get out of the car park as the attendant said we had gone into the wrong one but we knew that we always park in car park 3. She did admit her mistake after a while.
Mrs Yeo, 06 Jul 2015
- When leaving the car park it tried to charge us £81 which came as a bit of a shock! As it was dark the help button was not illuminated enough.
Miss Foster, 01 Jul 2015
- Everything went to plan.t
The staff were very helpful. The only criticism was I had to guess the process on entry to the park the instructions were a bit vague.
Mr Wheeler, 01 Jul 2015
- Such a joy, all went to plan and all so simple, staff really friendly & helpful. Whole experience was painless and stress-free, will certainly use facility again.
Mr Crook, 28 May 2015
- Excellent! On arrival at the very accessible car park, a call from the bus shelter and the transport was there.On return to Exeter the shuttle arrived within minutes
Mr Furze, 28 May 2015
- The new only issue I had was when leaving the car park ion my return it said I owed £81.00 I then pressed the buzzer and a member of staff founde on the system and raised the gate.
Mr Pritchard, 24 May 2015
See more Exeter airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 6170 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox