Exeter Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- UK customer help line
- Quality-approved car parks
Book Exeter Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0871 360 2603
- Arrived at car park barrier, number plate recognised, barrier raised, exit ticket issued by machine, parked, went on holiday, returned to car, drove to exit, put exit ticket in machine, barrier raised, went home. Simples !!!
Mr Mayhew, 15 Dec 2016
- Holiday Extras very good Exeter air port long stay 3 park lacking. On exit we had to queue for mins to get out this is the 2nd time. Barrier cannot cope with the ONE flight!
Mrs Fewell, 14 Dec 2016
- The car park was very easy for find. As a solo female traveller, the bus drivers were very helpful on both journeys. I will certainly be using and recommending your company.
Mrs Gahan, 12 Dec 2016
- excellent. efficient both on departure and arrival.
Did drive pass the entrance you do come onto it
very quickly after the traffic lights.
Mrs May, 09 Dec 2016
- Prepaid ticket on entry asked for another £1 to open the gate involving having to visit the office, the bar then lifted without payment!!!!
Mr Woolley, 08 Dec 2016
- Even though everything did not go to plan with my flight, the staff at the car park were warm, friendy and accommodating. It was the minimum of fuss to get out of the car park after a long and trying day.
Mr Bailey, 05 Dec 2016
- It went very smoothly, which we wanted as it was around 4.30am. We parked close to the exit and it was only a short walk into departures. On returning we left with ease.
Mrs Mcmyler, 06 Dec 2016
- ON INITIAL ARRIVAL AT THE CARPARK,THE RECOGNITION BARRIER FAILED TO WORK SO I HAD TO SORT THE TICKET PROBLEM OUT WITH THE DUTY MAN (IN THE Rain) WHO WAS MOST HELPFUL AND CHANGED THE TICKET TIL OUR RETURN DATE.
Mrs Rountree, 04 Dec 2016
- Staff were very helpful and communication was excellent. Our flight was diverted inbound and there was no problem with car pick up being 4 hours later than arranged. Facilities as described.
Mrs Goodridge, 03 Dec 2016
- You were exactly as advertised! Drop off was fine ... BUT our return flight was delayed by fog and we got back 4 hours late. You were there with the car. Brilliant. Thank you.
Mr Mensley, 02 Dec 2016
See more Exeter airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 8785 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox