Can I book two parking spaces on one booking?
Each parking reservation needs to be made as a separate booking. This is because the car park needs a booking reference for every car booked to be able to check them in.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to hand in my car keys? - Answer?
- How do I amend my booking? - Answer?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed and I go over my pre-booked parking period? - Answer?
- Can you send me a map? - Answer?
- Are the prices per room or per person? - Answer?
- Will I have to park the car myself? - Answer?
- What do I do if I exceed my 8/15 days parking package? - Answer?
- Can I park before my stay? - Answer?
- Do you have to pay in full at the time of making the booking? - Answer?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my booking? - Answer?