How do I book disabled parking?
All our car parks can accommodate disabled customers. However, some have better facilities than others, such as transfer buses with floors which can be lowered, and ramps up to reception. Click on the 'more info' link for the car park you are interested in to find out - there's a section there on disabled facilities.
If you do have mobility problems, you might like to book one of our Meet and Greet packages. They don't involve any transfers and are definitely the most hassle-free option. Your car is collected from you at the terminal, parked in a secured car park while you are away, and brought back to the terminal when you return so you can head straight home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to hand in my car keys? - Answer?
- How do I amend my booking? - Answer?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed and I go over my pre-booked parking period? - Answer?
- Can you send me a map? - Answer?
- Are the prices per room or per person? - Answer?
- Will I have to park the car myself? - Answer?
- What do I do if I exceed my 8/15 days parking package? - Answer?
- Can I park before my stay? - Answer?
- Do you have to pay in full at the time of making the booking? - Answer?
- How do I obtain a receipt for my booking? - Answer?