Gatwick Airport Hotels PhotosPhotographs of all our hotels
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- room perfectly adequate for our overnight sleepover before holiday flight. staff friendly on arrival. breakfast was a little confusing but we worked out in the end.
Mrs Davies, 24 Feb 2014
- Facilities as described, functional room to sleep in, bit warm. Breakfast self service but good enough, staff pleasant. Easy access to and from airport.
Mr Mr/S, 15 Feb 2014
- Very pleased with our stay at Premier Inn on outward journey and return journey of holiday. Rooms were welcoming, very clean and facilities excellent. Had lovely evening meal on way out. Booking in was easy and staff very, very helpful.
Mrs Kennett, 24 Oct 2013
- Hotel at Gatwick inside airport, perfect for late flight arrival. Amazingly, no noise!!Extremely comfortable. Price: much cheaper booked through you than hotel.
Mr Lowe, 02 Nov 2013
- Everything was just marvellous. No problems at all and a very good hotel. I have used you before and will not hesitate to use you again.
Mr Tuson, 16 Feb 2014
- The transfers from/to the hotel were excellent. We arrived back to the hotel to find the bar closing which was disappointing after a 6 hour flight. However, rest of the hotel stay was great, including the breakfast.
Mrs Williamson, 16 Feb 2014
- We arrived really early expecting to sit in the lobby. Within 30 mins the receptionist had got our room ready for us. Very pleased with our stay
Mrs Light, 21 Nov 2013
- Very good - helpful staff, but it would be greatly improved if the air conditioning worked efficiently. The room was far too hot. It was reported but nothing could be done to improve the temperature.
Rev Clark, 25 Nov 2013
- The Crown Plaza at Crawley was excellent, the staff could not do enought for us. The Concierge was most pleasant and helpful and should be commended on the service he gives!
Mrs Battersby, 17 Dec 2013
- The reception bloke was extremely arrogant and rather unhelpful. Gave me the wrong directions and I ended up staying at the wrong car park. Wasn't impressed with hotel service one bit.
Miss Hale, 08 Jan 2014
See more Gatwick airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 63078 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox