Gatwick Airport Hotels PhotosPhotographs of all our hotels
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Everything was just marvellous. No problems at all and a very good hotel. I have used you before and will not hesitate to use you again.
Mr Tuson, 16 Feb 2014
- The transfers from/to the hotel were excellent. We arrived back to the hotel to find the bar closing which was disappointing after a 6 hour flight. However, rest of the hotel stay was great, including the breakfast.
Mrs Williamson, 16 Feb 2014
- The reception bloke was extremely arrogant and rather unhelpful. Gave me the wrong directions and I ended up staying at the wrong car park. Wasn't impressed with hotel service one bit.
Miss Hale, 08 Jan 2014
- We were absolutly delighted with all the arrangements, it was made so easy from the start and their attention to detail all the way through made the whole experience so enjoyable.
Mrs Oakley, 06 Jan 2014
- Perfect! Only one problem on way back there was no coach to collect us from the airport at 12.30 in the evening and after a long flight they only do every half hour and they did not arrive. All other facilities excellent
Mrs Carr, 07 Jan 2014
- Fab-although as only did one park a day- think could of brought tickets out there-wasn't any queues particularly at kiosks. We only had 8 days there and brought 14 day passes
Mrs Franklin, 03 Jan 2014
- All went very well and I was particularly impressed when a few days later I realised I needed a wet room rather than a bath with shower and you arranged it .
Mrs Yates-Smith, 05 Jan 2014
- With Holiday Extras we saved money and had a great start to our holiday.
Coming home the bus took a little longer than we hoped and the hotel took a little time to find our paperwork which delayed us 5 mins extra.
Ms Watts, 04 Jan 2014
- Hotel really needed a good clean huge cobwebs on the walls in the bedroom. We ate from the bar menu as the buffet looked less than appealing. Good night's sleep and good value for money.
Mrs Eason, 08 Jan 2014
- Everything went smoothly with our bookings for hotel & parking at Gatwick, there was some confusion at the hotel regarding the prepaid breakfast but we managed to sort that out. Everything else OK.
Mr Shea, 06 Jan 2014
See more Gatwick airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 62236 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox