Below is selection of photographs taken at our Glasgow parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Glasgow Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Car parking facilities were first class. Harry the driver took us directly to our car on our return and was very helpfully and very pleasant. He is a credit to your company. Many thanks.
Mr Beggs, 21 Dec 2015
- All ok out going but on our return our bags were the last off and we had a very long wait in the cold for the bus. We rang and were told 3 minutes but he didn't arrive for another 15!!! So not too good really
Mrs Wakeley, 20 Dec 2015
- Went great but found damage on car when returned but not the fault of holiday extras or direct parking themselves,reported damage to lady in cabin.
Mr Johnstone, 17 Dec 2015
- Glasgow airport management URGENTLY need to invest in the transfer from parking and drop off areas to the terminal.Walking miles in the rain is ridiculous. More flights, more passenger numbers - HIGHER PROFITS and DIRE facilities do not equate.
Mr Allbrooke, 16 Dec 2015
- The staf were very friendly and helpful, we parked right beside the collection and drop off point and the bus was ready very quickly. On return we had less than 5 minutes to wait to be collected. Excellent service.
Mrs Hamill, 15 Dec 2015
- Excellent service once again. Parking was easy, transfer to airport great and for transfer back the bus was sitting waiting on us after we cleared customs. Would recommend this service to anyone.
Mr Eadie, 14 Dec 2015
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. I will be using this service again & will definately be recommending to all my friends looking to book the airport parking facilities. We booked with a wheelchair user and no problems what so ever.
Ms Clark, 12 Dec 2015
- every thing first class all that is needed is the destination board on front of bus with parksafe advertised on not just a piece of paper on side of bus
Mr Lennie, 06 Dec 2015
- Everything went smoothly. When we called from airport, bus was waiting for us.
In my opinion, only one thing is to improve. Buses should be clearly marked with the name 'Direct Parking'.
Miss Tofil, 04 Dec 2015
- Everything went very smoothly indeed. The bus was ready to leave when we parked the car and on our return it was waiting at the bus stop. The bus drivers were both very friendly - even though the weather was miserable.
Ms Cassidy, 04 Dec 2015
See more Glasgow airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 17220 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox