Below is selection of photographs taken at our Glasgow parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Glasgow Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Excellent service, straightforward process with friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend both Holiday Extras and Direct Parking at Glasgow International Airport.
Mr Mitchell, 12 Aug 2014
- The car park was 5 minutes from airport terminal, as described, and the bus service was frequent. The whole parking and transfer could not have been better.
Mr Worden, 17 Jul 2014
- Very Happy we did not have to wait till the bus filled up when we arrived at 4 O'clock in the morning they took us right to the airport which was great as it was very cold.
Mr Henderson, 05 Jan 2014
- We have used Flying Scot on several occasions and this was just as good as the previous times. Bus waiting for us when we arrived home so no delays getting back to our car & on our way home. Would definitely recommend them.
Mrs Miller, 12 Feb 2014
- Excellent, no hassle service, parked the car, on the bus, into airport no bother!
On Return, bus was waiting, 5 minutes and I was in the car driving home. Cheaper and more convenient than a taxi!
Mr Stewart, 27 May 2013
- we were generally very pleased with the service we got from holiday extras but when comparing costs for rooms the UK cannot match value for money with some other countries in relation to space and facilities in hotels.
Mr Bree, 25 May 2013
- The facilities were first class. The member of Staff at your office in the car park was very helpful and efficient in answering a query I had about your new ticket system, which I must say is very impressive.
Mr Cruickshank, 23 May 2013
- Was very happy with everything, bus was waiting for us when we landed and got our bags, car and keys was ready for us to collect and go, staff was also very helpful, would book again.
Mrs Duncan, 21 May 2013
- Parking was very easy and close to the airport. Went very smoothly.i don't agree with the cost of airport lounge not good value for money .i expected sandwiches at the least.great view of aeroplanes.
Ms Brown, 18 May 2013
- The only problem I had was that the £5 fee for parking wasn't something that was made obvious to us while booking. Other than that, everything was very smooth running.
Miss Chapman, 16 May 2013
See more Glasgow airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 9097 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox