Heathrow Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- A great selection of professional parking services
- Smooth, easy procedures
- Regular efficient bus transfers
- Easy to book and great savings
Book Heathrow Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- We were very pleased with our experience with Holiday Extras we used Purple Parking and were very satisfied all went very smoothly, the staff were very helpful and courteous.
Mr Wainwright, 17 Jul 2014
- Excellent service, no problems going in or out and the bus was waiting when we returned. The only negative was the parking was close and if a car was parked beside us we would have had problems backing out, had to shunt a few times
Mrs Hostler, 17 Jul 2014
- Staff all great and generally fine. There was no number plate recongnition in my case and on leaving, I was asked to pay £105 (I had already paid online. Rectified easily by the man behind the help button.
Mrs Carman, 16 Jul 2014
- On returning to my vehicle after short trip to Rotterdam, found to have a flat battery but with great help from parking team had us up & running in no time.
Mr Weatherley, 07 Jan 2014
- Car parking was great, however, my number plate wasnt recognised so I had to go to customer services to get my ticket verified. The gentleman was very helpful
Mrs Matthews, 04 Jan 2014
- The directions are really not very good, the one coming off the M4 is very mis-leading and the entry into the car park is not clear on the directions.
Mr Rodwell, 06 Jan 2014
- i think this was for the parking at Heathrow Long Stay - All worked out very well, quick drop off and pick up on return. Close to terminal 1, and cheaper than off site parking (eg Purple Parking) thanks. Would definitely use again.
Mr Bright, 13 Feb 2014
- Your service was excellent. The bus pick ups at both the car park and the airport were on time. Our exit was trouble free and the whole experience was stress free
Mrs Kidd, 27 Jan 2014
- I would have liked a map and post code with my confirmation order as two people that got on the transfer bus when to the wrong car park. It took me a while to get the correct car park details as well.
Mr Belgrove, 12 Feb 2014
- Bus took almost 25 minutes to arrive when I parked and bus stop speaker was malfunctioning (stop d) so had no clue what was happening. Was pouring so changing locations not an option. Had impression lot was closer to T 5
Ms Filep, 11 Feb 2014
See more Heathrow airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 34685 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox