Hilton East Midlands Airport Hotel
Junction 24, M1 Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2YW
Book the East Midlands Hilton
Exclusive email offers
Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox
We treat your privacy very seriously!
including 8 days parking
from the airport
The best savings online
Just ten minutes away from the terminal, the Hilton East Midlands Airport Hotel is a superb hotel offering fine dining and great service. You'll be able to enjoy the luxurious surroundings before flying from East Midlands airport. With great dining options and an excellent parking package, the Hilton East Midlands offers everything for a comfortable airport stopover at a fantastic price.
The Hilton is a great choice for your East Midlands airport hotel. It offers the ideal setting to get your holiday started early.
Arrival at the Hilton
You can check in from 3pm.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Exit the M1 at junction 24 and at the roundabout take the A50 exit, signposted for Stoke, Derby and Alton Towers. Keep in the right-hand lane.
- After about 200 yards, take the slip road on the right and use the cross over to cross the dual carriageway and enter the hotel.
If you're travelling south on the M1:
- Exit at junction 24a and take the first exit at the roundabout signposted Kegworth/Loughborough.
- The hotel is located about 250 yards down on the left-hand side immediately after the truck and lorry lay-by.
If you're using a SatNav, the hotel postcode will not bring you to the Hilton. Please enter the full address and make use of our directions.
You must check out by noon. All you need to do is catch the shuttle bus back to the airport - the journey takes about ten minutes. When you check in, reception will book you your seat on the bus.
Getting to and from East Midlands airport
On the morning of your flight, hop on the hotel's free transfer bus and you'll be at the airport in 5 minutes.
M1 Castle Donington,
* Prices quoted are stays on the 30-04-2017, valid as of 01-03-2017