(4 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
within walking distance
Save bundles with Holiday Extras
When you have an early flight to catch, you want to make sure you book an airport hotel that doesn't leave you stranded. Not only is the Holiday Inn a name you can trust, but being located close to Bristol Airport at Cowslip Green, Bristol it makes it the ideal choice for your overnight stay before your flight. It also offers breakfast from 4am and 24-hour transfers that run by your arrangement with the hotel. As if that wasn't enough, there's secured parking right on site with CCTV and regular staff patrols. If you are after value-for-money as well as convenience, the Holiday Inn at Bristol Airport, Bristol is the place for you.
Reasons to book
Arrival at the Holiday Inn
You can check-in from 14:00. Make sure you book your ticket on the bus to the airport for the next morning when you arrive.
Directions to the hotel:
- Take the M5 to Weston Super-Mare and leave at junction 21.
- Take the third exit onto the A370.
- After 4 and a half miles, turn right onto Congresbury High Street.
- After 3 miles, take the second exit at the roundabout onto Langford Road.
- As you reach Budgens Stores, turn left and left again around behind the shop so you're on the A38 Bypass.
- The hotel will be on the left after 2 miles.
You need to check out by 12:00. Make sure you're ready in reception 10 minutes before the time you booked the bus for when you arrived. The transfer bus costs £3.50 and takes 7 minutes to get to the airport.
Getting to and from Bristol airport
The hotel runs a transfer bus to the airport and back when it's needed, 24 hours a day. You can book your seat with the hotel reception. It costs £3.50 each.
When you get back, give the hotel a call and they'll send the bus to pick you up. Your ticket back is, again, £3.50.
Holiday Inn address