(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Home comforts from the Holiday Inn Express
Come and stay in the comfy and super cosy Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Junction 7, for home style comfort with an added spark. Housing a great restaurant, bar and lounge, you'll have a hard time choosing between settling down in your room or feasting on some great food. For a small fee, you can even get energised in one of the indoor or outdoor pools at the nearby health club. At the end of the day retire to your room for a film in your luxurious bed before a restful night's sleep.
Wake up refreshed at this Southampton airport hotel and keep the feeling going with a steamy power shower and a free buffet breakfast.
Arrival at the Express by Holiday Inn M27 J7
Drive to the hotel and park in the hotel's car park. The earliest check-in time is 14:00. Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Take the M27 eastbound towards Portsmouth and leave at junction 7.
- Take the left filter lane onto Charles Watts Way, passing Sainsbury's on your left, and follow the brown signs to the Ageas Bowl.
- At the first roundabout turn left onto the B3342 Tollbar Way.
- Go straight on at the next two roundabouts. You will pass McDonalds on your right.
- At the fourth roundabout, turn left onto the B3035 Botley Road. Cross over the motorway and turn left at the traffic lights into the Ageas Bowl.
- The hotel is on the right at the junction of Botley Road and Marshall Drive.
The latest check-out time is 11:00. You'll need to arrange your taxi transfer to the airport with the hotel. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the airport and costs £12.
Getting to and from Southampton airport
Reception will book your taxi transfer for you. It should cost about £12 each way and will take about 10 minutes.
Express by Holiday Inn M27 J7 address