Hotel Ibis London Gatwick Airport
London Road, County Oak, Crawley, RH10 9GY
Book The Gatwick Ibis Hotel
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Cheapest Airport Hotel Deals
If you're struggling to pick your Gatwick hotel on a budget, the Hotel Ibis, London Gatwick Airport offers a touch of familial warmth. If you arrive too late for dinner, theres a 24-hour snack menu in the bar; then theres an all-you-can-eat continental breakfast in the morning from 4am. Its all rather like going to stay with your aunt who tries to feed you up at all times of the day. You can even take your pets, which might be just as well - a spot of dog-walking will probably be in order after all those croissants.
For a great deal on airport parking and hotel, Holiday Extras have paired The Ibis with Purple Parking Park and Ride to offer our customers the absolute best value services around. Check out the parking package that Purple Parking provide and you can save even more money.
rooms comfortable clean value for money staff helpfulMr Klokkou (Ibis)
See more Ibis customer reviews
Overall rating: 86%by 179 guests
Reasons to book
- At just 3 miles from the airport, the Ibis is close and convenient.
- Friendly staff are always around to help - and they strive to fix all problems within 15 minutes.
- The modern decor, in-room wifi and comfy beds will mean that you'll feel right at home.
All rooms at the Ibis Gatwick have wifi access, an en-suite shower, a TV, a radio, tea and coffee and a phone. Hairdryers are available from reception. Wifi costs 4.50 (about £3.50) for one hour, or 9.90 (about £8) for 24 hours.
There is no room service.
The Ibis Gatwick Airport features a cafe, a bar, an ironing room, a fax machine and a photocopier. There is a safe at reception.
- Internet access
There's a range of dishes on offer at the Ibis, and with everything from British to Caribbean cuisine, foodies won't leave disappointed. Dinner is served from 6pm to 10pm, but snacks and soft drinks are available in the bar 24 hours a day. Alcohol is served until midnight.
The varied all-you-can-eat breakfast means you can eat as much or as little as you like - or at least as much as the diet allows!
Breakfast is served from 4am to 10am on weekdays and 4am to noon at weekends and costs £8.95.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Arrival at the Ibis
You can check in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M23 at junction 10 and take the A2011.
- At the first roundabout go straight on, staying on the A2011.
- At the second roundabout take the last exit onto the A23 towards the airport.
- After about a mile and a half, go straight on at the roundabout onto the dual carriageway.
- You will see the hotel on your right; you'll need to go right round the next roundabout and come back along the dual carriageway to get to it.
You must check out by 12:00. The hotel's shuttle bus costs £3 per person each way and runs half-hourly from 04:00 to 10:30, and from 16:55 to 00:22. Outside of these times, you can catch bus 100 which stops close to the hotel on London Road and runs every 20 minutes. The single adult fare is £2.10, and the child fare is £1.05.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:Make your way to the hotel. If you need overnight parking, it costs £5.
Arriving by train? The nearest station is Gatwick Airport. It’s about 6-minutes drive from there to the hotel by taxi.
Your confirmation email will have directions and a postcode for satnavs.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:The shuttle bus runs from the hotel every half an hour from 4am to 10.30am and 4.55pm to 12.22am. It costs £3pp each way.
If you need a shuttle bus outside of these hours, the number 100 bus leaves from London Road near the hotel and runs every 20 minutes. Tickets cost £2.10 for adults and £1.05 for children each way.
Alternatively, a taxi to the North Terminal costs £8 and a taxi to the South Terminal costs £9.50 through Metro cars.
Ibis Additional Information
|Breakfast times||4am to 10am|
|Disabled facilities||The hotel has 10 disabled access rooms, as well as disabled parking spaces and disabled toilets in the lobby.|
|All rooms non-smoking|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 09-07-2017, valid as of 10-05-2017