to the airport
This service at Newcastle airport saves you time and trouble by having a driver meet you at the terminal before departure and upon your return. Newcastle airport Meet and Greet parking is particularly useful for travellers with lots of luggage or anyone looking for a quick and easy passage.
This Manchester airport parking has no need for transfers, you will be met at the Fast Track car park just outside the terminal by a chauffeur who will park the car for you and return it to you, ready for your drive home.
Reasons to book International Meet and Greet
- You won't need to deal with transfers with this package as you're met at the terminal.
- A super-convenient car park where everything is done for you.
- This car park has the Park Mark award for its security.
Arrival at International Meet and Greet
You'll need to call the car park on 07921 232 909 or 0191 214 4022 with your reference number around 30 minutes before your scheduled arrival to confirm you're running on time. When you arrive at the Fast Track car park, turn right and park at the meeting point, next to the pedestrian ramp, where your driver will be waiting to meet you. Your driver will check your car for marks and give you a receipt, then you're free to make your way to the terminal via the pedestrian ramp.
Getting to and from Newcastle airport
Transfers aren't needed. Just head to the terminal and a Meet and Greet driver will come and meet you.
On your return to International Meet and Greet
After you've got your luggage, simply head outside the terminal and turn immediately right towards the meeting point in the Fast Track car park. Your car will be waiting for collection at that point.
International Meet and Greet Address
Newcastle international airport,
Newcastle Upon Tyne,
Tyne and Wear
Excellent service. So quick & so easy I would use this service every time & recommend it to my friends.Mrs Briggs (Newcastle international meet and greet)
Arrived back a day early , emailed in advance to ensure my car would be ready however they did not inform the site resulting in a small delay when I arrived back at the airportMr Nicholson (Newcastle international meet and greet)
Not enough staff to cope with volume of traffic had to wait 30 minutes to leave car better on return but nobody in office as he was moving carsMr Ingledew (Newcastle international meet and greet)
1) on arrival, it was confusing how to actually get access to Meet and Greet. It's not well sign-posted, some signs indicate something different, and the entry panel to the car park is very badly marked - it's a touchpad interface... I spent a couple of minutes pressing what I believe to be the "button" before realising that there was another button at the bottom of the panel. Both looked the same but were differently coloured (white/black)...Mrs Troughton (Newcastle international meet and greet)
2) on pickup, it went pretty smoothly but the service agent forgot to give me a ticket to exit the car park - so I needed to drive back, walk back to the service desk and get a ticket before trying again...
3) the car window was very messy, hard to see when driving - I don't know where they parked the car but it clearly was left out to the elements...
Brilliant service from the staff. Easy to find and just steps from the terminal. Good banter on return.Mrs Mather (Newcastle international meet and greet)
See more Newcastle international meet and greet customer reviews
Overall rating: 92% by 991 guests