*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- It was my first time on booking a holiday this way. Can I say that you made everything go easy for me, when I did have a slight problem, my pc. You went out of your way to help me and reassure me. Many thanks, I had a wonderful holiday.
Mrs Willis, 06 May 2013
- The barrier did not automatically lift at car park exit on he airport as last time. Staff on carpark wanted booking ref number should have just been able to give my reg numbers as arranged.
Mr Simm, 23 Apr 2013
- Slick mix of parking and hotel at Liverpool John Lennon. Shame long stay car park did not recognise my car reg, but got out on booking reg so no problem.
Mr Streeter, 04 Apr 2013
- It all went to plan! It is the fifth time that we have booked a room at an airport hotel the night before flying and carparking at the hotel too. We shall continue to do so whilst your prices are that good.
Mr Simpson, 20 Mar 2013
- The sat nav postcode took us to the wrong car park (Coach & Buses car park)but we got directions from staff and this was only around the corner. Need to update the postcode.
Miss Bucknall, 13 Mar 2013
- booked hotel with airport parking.
hotel very good, clean ,quiet comfy bed. staff courteous and helpful .parking at airport easy and good value compared with pay on the day.
Mrs Viner, 10 Mar 2013
- more information needed on number plate recognition when booking overnight stay in hotel prior to flight and then leaving car in airport long stay
Mr Holland, 03 Feb 2013
- Parking at Hampton by Hilton at Liverpool Airport was changed when we arrived. Had to move the car to long stay car park. Slightly inconvenient as compared to last stay there. However, altogether value for money.
Mr Craw, 07 Jan 2013
- Everything was fine. the hotel was perfect for our needs. Taxi's to and from hotel were very efficient, over all we are very pleased with the service we received.
Mr Cosh, 06 Jan 2013
- Everything was fine apart from when we put the parking ticket in the machine on our return it said we owed £85! After providing our booking ref the gentleman confirmed it was paid for and lifted the barrier for us.
Wilson, 10 Nov 2012
See more Liverpool airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 2505 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox