*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had issue with room but this was resolved quickly. Only issue was the restaurant was closed although we could eat in the bar area
Mrs Davenport, 14 Sep 2016
- As always the parking/hotel package enables us to start our holidays a day early, we now even seek out earlier flights to enable us to tag on a night at the Hampton.
Mr Wardle, 19 Jul 2016
- The hotel served it's purpose. Nice and helpful staff. Comfy room and handy location. Bit limited on evening menu . Having tacky music played on loud tinny speakers outside was a bit unusual.
Mr Binns, 25 Jan 2016
- more notice should be took by reception
staff when allocating rooms as there was
a wedding party on the night we stayed, we never slept a wink.
Mr Swarbrick, 02 Jan 2016
- Everything was first class. Nice breakfast which you helped yourself and was just right too! Maybe a couple more choices for dinner in the evening. Otherwise perfect.
Mr Coote, 27 Nov 2015
- Long term Parking has been removed from the Hampton by Hilton hotel car park, which gave the hotel a 10, and now we have to move the car to the less secure ground floor public car park.
Mr Bates, 07 Nov 2015
- Staff very helpful. Parking a bit of a nuisance changed recently. Room very good. Evening meal possibilities very limited and no availability of good food at Liverpool Airport on landside.
Mr Caley, 05 Nov 2015
- Slight discrepancy between instructions provided for car arrival and actual procedure but quickly resolved by check in staff. Otherwise excellent.
Mrs Ryan, 26 Oct 2015
- Most things went well. Parking was a little confusing as there wasn't any spaces in the allocated hotel parking section but eventually got sorted. Also think it is a touch expensive.
Mrs Ingham, 23 Sep 2015
- Excellent staff from check in , bar staff and breakfast waitress. All happy and very efficient. Lovely clean, warm and comfy room. Fantastic location only 5 mins from airport.
Total deal great value for money.
Mrs Allen, 21 Sep 2015
See more Liverpool airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 3558 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox