*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- We had a Hotel stay and parking package.
Everything went just fine, hotel staff very friendly and professional, nothing was ever too much trouble.
The room was clean and fresh, albeit quite compact. But for one nights stay it did just fine.
Mr Dennison, 10 Nov 2016
- Could not be more convenient as it is only 2 minutes into the airport terminal. Everything was perfectly as described. excellent and efficient staff.
Mr Jones, 15 Nov 2016
- Everything went just fine.
The staff at the hotel were very pleasant at all times. Nothing was to much trouble.
Room was clean, fresh and tidy albeit a bit cramped but for on night it was just fine.
Could not fault anything at all.
Mr Dennison, 08 Nov 2016
- Everything went well very comfortable Premier Inn,perfect for airport. Airport parking smooth just arrived and put ticket in to leave. Number plate recognition no que.
Mr Sharp, 29 Oct 2016
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had issue with room but this was resolved quickly. Only issue was the restaurant was closed although we could eat in the bar area
Mrs Davenport, 14 Sep 2016
- As always the parking/hotel package enables us to start our holidays a day early, we now even seek out earlier flights to enable us to tag on a night at the Hampton.
Mr Wardle, 19 Jul 2016
- Everything was great ,the staff were so helpful ,we stayed the night before our flight and also on our late return before our long journey home , could not fault anything , perfect stay.
Mr Weir, 11 Feb 2016
- Excellent hotel+parking deal. Good price, excellent hotel, very convenient location. All the arrangements went like clockwork. Would definitely repeat this.
Mr Campbell, 26 Jan 2016
- The hotel served it's purpose. Nice and helpful staff. Comfy room and handy location. Bit limited on evening menu . Having tacky music played on loud tinny speakers outside was a bit unusual.
Mr Binns, 25 Jan 2016
- more notice should be took by reception
staff when allocating rooms as there was
a wedding party on the night we stayed, we never slept a wink.
Mr Swarbrick, 02 Jan 2016
See more Liverpool airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 3611 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox