*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- As usual our stay at Holiday Inn Express at Liverpool Airport was very good. Nice, friendly staff, clean and comfortable room and good parking while we were on holiday.
Mrs Lewis, 17 Sep 2014
- Hampton by Hilton at Liverpool was fab brilliant access to the terminal and easy to park would def recommend we stayed night we landed as early morning
Mrs Taylor, 07 Sep 2014
- Wonderful hotel and superb location for the airport. The package was great value. I had made an error with my original booking but this was sorted out promptly and courteously by Holiday Extras staff, as were 2 other queries I had subsequently.
Ms Kershaw, 13 Aug 2014
- Were meant to park at hotel but car park was full. We were given a space in the long stay car park opposite the terminal which meant we saved money and time on transfers which was a bonus.
Mrs Foster, 01 Aug 2014
- Hotel and carparking went perfectly well. Premier Inn very clean, comfortable and very convenient for an early flight from Liverpool airport
Mrs Flanagan, 03 Jun 2013
- It was my first time on booking a holiday this way. Can I say that you made everything go easy for me, when I did have a slight problem, my pc. You went out of your way to help me and reassure me. Many thanks, I had a wonderful holiday.
Mrs Willis, 06 May 2013
- The barrier did not automatically lift at car park exit on he airport as last time. Staff on carpark wanted booking ref number should have just been able to give my reg numbers as arranged.
Mr Simm, 23 Apr 2013
- Slick mix of parking and hotel at Liverpool John Lennon. Shame long stay car park did not recognise my car reg, but got out on booking reg so no problem.
Mr Streeter, 04 Apr 2013
- It all went to plan! It is the fifth time that we have booked a room at an airport hotel the night before flying and carparking at the hotel too. We shall continue to do so whilst your prices are that good.
Mr Simpson, 20 Mar 2013
- The sat nav postcode took us to the wrong car park (Coach & Buses car park)but we got directions from staff and this was only around the corner. Need to update the postcode.
Miss Bucknall, 13 Mar 2013
See more Liverpool airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 2729 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox