*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Long term Parking has been removed from the Hampton by Hilton hotel car park, which gave the hotel a 10, and now we have to move the car to the less secure ground floor public car park.
Mr Bates, 07 Nov 2015
- Staff very helpful. Parking a bit of a nuisance changed recently. Room very good. Evening meal possibilities very limited and no availability of good food at Liverpool Airport on landside.
Mr Caley, 05 Nov 2015
- Most things went well. Parking was a little confusing as there wasn't any spaces in the allocated hotel parking section but eventually got sorted. Also think it is a touch expensive.
Mrs Ingham, 23 Sep 2015
- Excellent staff from check in , bar staff and breakfast waitress. All happy and very efficient. Lovely clean, warm and comfy room. Fantastic location only 5 mins from airport.
Total deal great value for money.
Mrs Allen, 21 Sep 2015
- Really nice hotel. Rooms very nice. The only negative is that there is not a great selection on the food in the evening. Staff very polite and friendly. Have stayed at this hotel previously and would not hesitate to recommend it.
Mrs Parkinson, 08 Jul 2015
- Everything went smoothly.
The facilities were as described.
We had a very warm welcome from the staff. It is very convenient for the airport.
Mrs Lloyd, 16 Mar 2015
- Yes everything went well,it would be helpful if you were to mention the £2 each way surcharge on free taxis ,but still a good deal and would use again
Mr Dale, 15 Mar 2015
- The Hampton by Hilton at Liverpool airport is so, so convenient for those early departures or late arrivals and the associated parking deals that Holiday Extras offer are simply GREAT!
Mr Simpson, 10 Mar 2015
- wrongly assumed I would be able to park adjacent to entrance to hotel but alas I could not . Had to go to floor below, and the lights went out whilst I was unloading car so had to fumble around in the dark. It was very dark!
Ms Diamond, 09 Mar 2015
- This is a most convenient hotel, being directly opposite the terminal building. The package of overnight stay before flying with car parking is excellent value; I would certainly recommend and will use again.
Mrs Woodwards, 02 Mar 2015
See more Liverpool airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 3295 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox