Liverpool Airport Hotels VideosShowing hotel procedures
- A choice of modern hotels at John Lennon Airport
- Different bars and restaurants to enjoy
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A range of leisure facilities
Book Liverpool Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- fantastic, easy. i lost my ticket for getting out of car park, quick chat with security, just gave b ooking reference and gate went up!! Will DEFINETELY be using you again
Mr Hampson, 31 May 2013
- All okay, instuctions very clear, although barrier opened and then immediately started to close again on exit. Pleased to see the marked path was free from cars being parked on it. I find this annoying especially when there are parking places.
Mr Hanna, 31 May 2013
- It was easy to find the ipark but when we arrived it was raining so the walk wasn't ideal. On our return journey it was perfect. Well, I suppose you can't pre-order the weather, only the ipark. Would definitely book again. Great Value.
Mr Turner, 29 May 2013
- everything excellent from arriving at airport parking gate printing out ticket to finding a parking space, exit gate easy to manage cheap to park excellent value for money.
Mrs Armstrong, 23 May 2013
- I booked parking, fast lane and executive lounge all of which were excellent value for money and a fantastic start to our holiday. Can not faullt the service. Well done.
Mrs Delamore, 22 May 2013
- Very efficient service by friendly staff.The site is only a couple of minutes from the airport terminal. Rang as we came out of the terminal and were picked up within 2/3 minutes.Would definitely use this service again.
Mr Caveney, 22 May 2013
- Used the Ipark for the first time and like many other parking the main issue is finding a space in the first instance. Apart from that very smooth and easy to use. Will be better prepared the next time I use it.
Mr Culshaw, 21 May 2013
- Excellent service, could not have gone smoother. Only issue was that i turned up at the wrong gate for parking, i took a wrong turn following the sat nav which took 10 mins for me to correct but that was my issue. Definitely would recommend!!
Mr Cassidy, 22 May 2013
- Ability to confirm booking 24 hours would be helpful. Having said that, staff contacted me as early as they could to pass on instructions and the process at the airport worked well
Mr/S Richardward572, 20 May 2013
- No problems at all, barrier lifted, found a space, parked and returned to do all in reverse! I liked the little 'Welcome Smith' on the barrier ticket machine on entry.
Mrs Smith, 20 May 2013
See more Liverpool airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 25551 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox