Why we're Number 1 at London City for parking
- Remember our best price guarantee on all our London City parking
- We provide the right choice for you and 520 customers every year at London City
- Our on-airport parking is situated just a short walk from the terminal building
- Exclusive money-saving hotel and parking packages at London City
London City parking news and offers
Recommended car park
London City on airport - Great value on-airport parking for all London City terminals.
London City parking reviews More Reviews...
London City Airport is 10 miles from the West end, 6 miles from the City of London (financial district), and 3 miles from Canary Wharf.
Driving across the centre of London is not recommended as it is extremely busy and notoriously difficult to navigate. We advise you take junction 30 off the M25 and come into the London using the A13.
- Leave the M25 at junction 30 and take the A13 towards London.
- Just after the bridge over the river get into the left hand lane and come off the A13 onto the roundabout junction, signposted for the airport and the docks.
- Take the first exit and head down the A1020 Royal Docks Road, keeping to the middle lane.
- At the first large roundabout take the second exit heading down Woolwich Manor Way and over the water.
- Follow the road all the way round until you see the Light Railway crossing the road above you.
- Take the right hand turn into Hartmann Road, signposted for the Airport.