*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- All was as described. Comfy clean quite rooms. Helpful staff. Would recommend a taxi to airport if you have a couple of suitcases or kids. Worth the £4.
Mr Lyons, 21 Nov 2015
- All went to plan apart from parking. On the way back the point where the airparks bus picks up is away from the other stops and is a bit confusing. Otherwise very good.
Miss Varney, 20 Nov 2015
- Everything went smoothly transfer bus dropped us right outside hotel, only 10minutes from airport so walked there in the morning. Staff friendly. Evening menu limited and expensive and area where snacks laid out there was no choice.
Mrs Jenkins, 20 Nov 2015
- It did at the hotel which was very good. Unfortunately the airport and surrounding area is chaos therefore Luton would not be our first choice of airport any time soon.
Mr Stocks, 15 Nov 2015
- The hotel was excellent; helpful staff, clean and simple and great food for an excellent price. Second time we've stayed there, both times equally as good.
Mr Norris, 11 Nov 2015
- Everything was fine and as expected, except the pillows, they were lumpy, not firm but solid and uncomfortable. I was only there one night so did not see point in making an issue of it. apart from that everything was ok.
Mrs Harris, 08 Nov 2015
- Everything was fine although it was not made clear at time of booking that there would not be time for breakfast, which I think I paid for!!
Mr Whitehead, 04 Nov 2015
- Everything went well. Holiday Inn difficult to access with heavy luggage. On return Bus stop 12 was difficult to find due to roadworks/site alterations
Mrs Thornes, 27 Sep 2015
- We could do with clearer directions to find the car park at night-time, in end we went to the airport and followed a bus there!
Staff were helpful
proximity to the airport really great - pulled our cases to the check-in
Mrs Irvin, 21 Sep 2015
- Good budget hotel close to the airport. Not the prettiest of walks to check-in but it can be done with a suitcase in tow in about ten minutes. Food in the comfortable bar is basic but reasonable. Staff helpful.
Mr Andrews, 21 Sep 2015
See more Luton airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 6833 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox