Luton Airport Hotels VideosShowing hotel procedures
- A choice of modern and traditional hotels
- A host of different bars and restaurants
- Diverse character, consistent high quality
- A wide range of leisure facilities
Book Luton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- The luggage scales at Luton airparks were not working, and on arrival at 3am when it was raining it took the bus 30 minutes to get to us. Other than that it was perfect.
Mr Brown, 21 Jul 2014
- We didn't meet any staff. It would be easier to have camera recognition on exit as is on entry too. At 3/4am the last thing on travellers mind is locating the ticket to leave the car park.
Mr Burns, 19 Jul 2014
- Luton long term car park was easy to find and shuttle bus came quite soon after arriving. Our details were recognised by the entry barrier and leaving was just as smooth.
Mr Wood, 19 Jul 2014
- Booked meet and greet parking at Luton Airport
No signage in car park to see where I should drop off my car
Needs clear signage
Once I phoned and found out exactly where they were all went smoothly
Mrs Poole, 18 Jul 2014
- Car parking at Airparks was booked smoothly. In future we would book through Holiday Extras again, but use an onsite carpark at Luton Airport due to the roadworks causing delays between Airparks and the airport.
Mr Cornaby, 16 Jul 2014
- Entry and exit into the carpark was very simple. The barriers lifted automatically when it recognised my number plate and on exit i used the ticket which was given to me on entry. No problems at all. Bus was frequent as well.
Miss Begum, 03 Feb 2014
- Yes everything was brilliant. When we returned to vehicle battery was flat so told staff and immediately power pack was brought out. Would definitely use this car park in future.
Mr Ahsan, 02 Feb 2014
- We lost out ticket for the car park. The staff were vey helpful and friendly and assisted us late at night to get the car straight away. Very impressed
Mr Hobbs, 12 Jun 2013
- Bus took too long to come and then too many people on it and luggage everywhere, was squashed and uncomfortable ride unfortunately. More buses needed!!
Mrs Laird, 31 May 2013
- Very helpful staff - good set up
but what was all the nonsense with key machines when the staff were there to do it -- what a waste of time and money. who ever thought up the machine idea needs potting.
Mr Evans, 31 May 2013
See more Luton airport hotel reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 39692 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox