Below is selection of photographs taken at our Luton parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Luton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Walk was long due to all of the improvement works - if you're choosing this option because it's closer and don't want a walk, maybe consider a car park with shuttle as the buses are closer!
Miss Karia, 23 Sep 2016
- As on the previous occasion when I have pre-booked, on exit it rejects the ticket and requests the full daily rate.
I again had to contact the supervisor who did then raise the barrier.
Mr Redfern, 23 Sep 2016
- No indication of where to park, we had to search the whole car park as it was almost full. There is no directional management nor planning.Considering the price, it ought to be more professional.
Mr Goodson, 22 Sep 2016
- Luton airport is in chaos. Very long walk from priority parking to terminal. No signage on terminal to direct us back to priority parking on return! Hope it improves when works finish.
Mr Bell, 23 Sep 2016
- Everything was perfect. Our flight was delayed and it showed an extra charge at the barrier. The Customer Service helped without any problems at all and did not keep us waiting once we rang the buzzer for assistance.
Mrs Scaman, 21 Sep 2016
- Entry and exit was very simple with no hitches. Bus was good, possibly the work being carried out at Luton airport was a small disruption. Otherwise, no problems
Mr Smith, 18 Sep 2016
- Have extra transfer buses during busy periods. Had to wait 10 - 15 minutes for bus on our return, queue was getting very long (with people pushing in) then not everyone was able to get on so would've had to wait another 10-15 minutes!
Miss Nieves, 16 Sep 2016
- Automatic number plate reader got our number wrong and wanted to charge us again before leaving, but staff on the intercom were very helpful and quick to resolve.
Mr Lane, 02 Sep 2016
- I hope that when the building is completed that the walk to the terminal from drop off is a better experiance.Its too far and needs to be covered for wet conditions.
Ms Munslow, 03 Sep 2016
- As a service the Meet & Greet facility is suffering with all the work going on at the airport, but apart from that the service works very well for us when we travel.
Mr Rumble, 03 Sep 2016
See more Luton airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 73159 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox