Below is selection of photographs taken at our Luton parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Luton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Had to wait awhile for coach, then it turned around and went back for more people, at 5am in the cold not brilliant. But n the whole good service
Mrs Nichols, 05 Dec 2016
- Everything went very smoothly and efficiently very helpful, polite and friendly staff - worked perfectly would have no hesitation in using again or recommending.
Mr Dodds, 04 Dec 2016
- Booking through Holiday Extras at Luton Airport is a breeze. I commute into Europe weekly and have been using these guys for years. The website is extremely easy to use and the savings fantastic.
Mr Worpole, 03 Dec 2016
- Shame that my car was at the rear of the priority parking area whilst the office was at the top. I had to pull my case up to the office to get my keys then pull it back to the car. Check in aspects were great!
Mrs Stiff, 04 Dec 2016
- It must be very difficult for you to improve at the moment with all buildings works going on. Staff were very helpful, had a call to see if we were on time, veryimpressed.
Mrs Curtis, 02 Dec 2016
- Parking for our time away went well. You could try labelling the zones to assist locating cars on return. Also themon free time to pick up passengers is too little given the gap between busses and other possible delays.
Mr Kirby, 02 Dec 2016
- Extensive road works around car-park entrance, but OK in daylight.
Car-park surface is not tarmacked other than roadways and rather uneven.
Mr Leuty, 02 Dec 2016
- Had trouble getting out of the car park as computer system was suggesting that everyone leaving owed more money. A bit of chaos before 2 car park employees arrived to let us out.
Mrs Haver, 02 Dec 2016
- I prefer when I get to the barriers to open automatically not to ring them to give the reference number. Other than that everything's going well. Thank you!
Mr Mack, 30 Nov 2016
- All went pretty well; only criticism was a min wait for courtesy bus from terminal to car park around when I just wanted to get there and drive 3 hours home. And seems wrong that cost for 8 days exceeds the flight cost to Geneva!
Mr Walker, 27 Nov 2016
See more Luton airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 74743 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox