Below is selection of photographs taken at our Luton parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Luton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Really close to the terminal. With little luggage it's even possible to walk to the terminal in 5 mins. It gets very busy and you might have to look around for a space but would definitely park there again.
Ms Schmidt, 18 May 2016
- Check in and check out easy, smooth and fast. Staff helpful and polite. Transfer to airport worked well. Not sure where they parked my car though as there was mud all up one side.
Mr Durgan, 10 May 2016
- Everything great! The only problem is that the Luton airport short-stay parking is currently undergoing major changes and ongoing building work makes it an unpleasant but necessary place to park the car.
Mr Mierkowski, 20 Apr 2016
- Despite the chaos currently experienced with all the building works at Luton, we had super efficient and friendly service from all the guys working both Subdays.
Mrs Passey, 01 Mar 2016
- Bus to terminal arrived swiftly. Bus back to terminal was a 15 minute wait but not unacceptable. Mid Term is convenient and, if booked in advance, represents good value.Will continue to use.
Mr Denny, 01 Mar 2016
- It was spot on, waiting when we arrived from home and got the car back as we arrived at the collection point and car was clean and not covered in mud like some other firm provide.I will use next time.
Mr Simmons, 01 Feb 2016
- All went smoothly,staff was very helpful and pleasant,the facilities were as described.
This may be an airport issue,but maybe some type of shelter while waiting to receive vehicle, it does get very cold and windy.
Absolutely no complaints.
Mr Sirjusingh, 18 Dec 2015
- As one with mobility difficulties I found your staff very helpful indeed and would recommend you and use your services any time I travel. Many thanks.
Mr Maddams, 17 Dec 2015
- Everything went smoothly, only issue now that the bus pick up has changed venue, we got soaked waiting for the bus to take us from the airport to the car on our return journey. Any plans for some sort of shelter there as it is very exposed!
Mrs Marfell, 17 Dec 2015
- can't fault the service really = obviously it'd be great to get to the bus stop and find a bus waiting particularly late at night but you just have to be patient.
Mrs Vaughan, 16 Dec 2015
See more Luton airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 67444 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox