Below is selection of photographs taken at our Luton parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Luton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- 10.00pm on way out 2 barriers not working. Also really need to get better signs to the Short term parking...but this may all change after works have finished. Expensive so may consider the drop off parking..
Mr Chand, 19 Oct 2016
- The car park was easy to use, the buses were good. Nothing wrong with where it was or the car park. It was the airport itself that I didn't like.
Mr Dale-Beasleigh, 19 Oct 2016
- another good trip the long term car park bus is always a welcome sight because we know we will get to departures and also when we are returning home.thanks once again
Dr Caruk, 09 Oct 2016
- Walk was long due to all of the improvement works - if you're choosing this option because it's closer and don't want a walk, maybe consider a car park with shuttle as the buses are closer!
Miss Karia, 23 Sep 2016
- As on the previous occasion when I have pre-booked, on exit it rejects the ticket and requests the full daily rate.
I again had to contact the supervisor who did then raise the barrier.
Mr Redfern, 23 Sep 2016
- No indication of where to park, we had to search the whole car park as it was almost full. There is no directional management nor planning.Considering the price, it ought to be more professional.
Mr Goodson, 22 Sep 2016
- Luton airport is in chaos. Very long walk from priority parking to terminal. No signage on terminal to direct us back to priority parking on return! Hope it improves when works finish.
Mr Bell, 23 Sep 2016
- Everything was perfect. Our flight was delayed and it showed an extra charge at the barrier. The Customer Service helped without any problems at all and did not keep us waiting once we rang the buzzer for assistance.
Mrs Scaman, 21 Sep 2016
- From my point of view everything went smoothly, the only problem is the redevelopment works at Luton which hindered things,but that is beyond your control.Staff were helpful even though very busy.
Mrs Norris, 20 Sep 2016
- Everything was perfect! I even made an error as I put my partners reg but came in my car, but I pushed the buzzer, they answered straight away asked my name and just amended the booking so I could leave as per my pre paid booking.
Miss Skilton, 20 Sep 2016
See more Luton airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 86% based on 73791 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox