Below is selection of photographs taken at our Luton parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Luton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- I found the service very straight forward. The staff were helpful and the facilities were great. The only thing that I was disappointed with was the length of time waiting for the bus after my return flight.
Miss Maitland, 19 Mar 2015
- The car park back rows require exit signs. I was delayed by 2 other cars and myself in reversing to back out of a dead end, due to lack of exit signs.
Mr Shah, 22 Mar 2015
- Even though there were extensive road works within the area I was very happy with the service, there were no delays. The staff and drivers were very friendly/helpful.
Mrs Kendrick, 22 Mar 2015
- Ideal parking facilities, especially as we were travelling with elderly parents. Problems with exit though due to road closures but not your fault.
Mr Pearce, 23 Mar 2015
- Everything was as described and no problem, I put the wrong return time on my booking which showed a surcharge at the barrier, I pressed the help button and a very nice lady saw what I had done and allowed my exit without extra charge, THANK YOU
Mr Greenfield, 22 Mar 2015
- Everything was spot on!
Buses could run more regularly and signage outside the airport for the correct bus stop could be improved. Other than that it was all brilliant.
Mr Hewitt, 22 Mar 2015
- The automatic number recognition has never managed to read my registration correctly, always wrong on one digit. Other car parks are correct, like Gatwick.....
Mrs Burns, 21 Mar 2015
- We always use this car park as the prices are very competitive, bus service is good and we have never had problems parking in the blue badge zone which has been extended.
Mrs King, 21 Mar 2015
- No issues. East process to book-in, regular buses to the airport and easy process to collect the car.
Close location to the M1 Motorway
Mr Hollington, 21 Mar 2015
- Please could car be parked NEAR office, I have bad knee. Road to M1 was closed and diversion route was hopless. To travel 55 miles took me until 02.00h !!! Otherwise everything Ok. Visiting next on April 14th
Mr Ecclesesq, 20 Mar 2015
See more Luton airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 49325 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox