Below is selection of photographs taken at our Luton parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Luton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
10 minute email reply
- Difficulty pushing wheelchair to/from terminal through car park. No dedicated walkway, surface potted & uneven making the journey difficult, especially through the car lanes as the car park was very full.
Mr Evans, 30 Jun 2015
- Only issue we had was there were only 1 or 2 spaces available when we arrived and it took us at least 10 mins to find one. Seemed to be over booked!
Mrs Hewett, 30 Jun 2015
- It was not bad except the car was parked in a puddle and the battery had been flattened by the heater and air con being used and left on.
Not good at 4am.
Though credit we only waited 5 mins for a jump pack.
Mr Sharp, 16 Jun 2015
- Only thing I would change is put a Zebra crossing outside the front as its only a 5 min walk to airport if there is no buses about. The path is on other side of road and you have to walk on mud to get in line with the end of the fence
Mr Goode, 17 Jun 2015
- excellent service, just as described. I lost my ticket, but was helped in a few seconds to exit car park. Great services, will def use again!
Miss Barkham, 16 Jun 2015
- We have used this site every time we fly from Luton and have found it to be extremely competitive in pricing, very easy to find with bus stops conveniently placed and frequent bus services to and fro the airport. Staff excellent.
Ms Stanley, 15 Jun 2015
- Facilities would be greatly improved if there were toilets in the car park, for customers who have may have medical problems as at times there could be a longer wait at the bus stop
Mr Bullivant, 15 Jun 2015
- parking with you is no problem the prblems start in the terminal with special assistance not a good service which will stop us using luton again
Mr Berrington, 16 Jun 2015
- All was good. 1 minor criticism was we waited slightly longer than expected at the airport on the return flight for the bus to the car park.
Mr Simkins, 14 Jun 2015
- Very good & easy. Our flight was delayed by 1.5 hours so we were concerned about being charged a lot extra - but we weren't so that was great.
Mrs Jones, 15 Jun 2015
See more Luton airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 53966 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox