Below is selection of photographs taken at our Luton parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Luton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Everything went smoothly inspire of the traffic chaos at the airport! Well worth using your service! Only thing, we drove past your depot as we didn't see it first time.
Mrs Hill, 19 Aug 2016
- Fine. Current road works around Luton Airport are a bit of a pain at peak times and cause delays but I assume when they are all finished all will be well.
Mr Briggs, 01 Aug 2016
- The car park is a bit rough in places but there are clearly improvement works going on so this will get better in time. Shuttle bus was quick.
Mr Knock, 01 Aug 2016
- Nothing really to improve on. Very simple process, Bus driver was very friendly and return to car procedure was easy. will most definitely use the service again
Mr O'regan, 01 Aug 2016
- Very happy with the smoothness of the parking. Signage could be more prominent on the roundabout though. Had to loop back round as missed the turning. Staff very friendly
Mrs Robinson, 01 Aug 2016
- Friendly Staff. I was upgraded to the valet parking as the one that I originally booked (5 min bus) was overbooked. This was very convenient, both the drop off and the pick up went smoothly.
Miss Nordblad, 27 Jul 2016
- Excellent service have used holiday extras many times for car parking at Luton long stay cost only £47 for 14 days bus pick up 2mins and return journey about 10 mins no problems all very smooth
Mr Davies, 21 Jul 2016
- Staff helpful, could do with more signage when you have arrived to indicate where to park etc. Understand a bit difficult with all the building work going on.
Mr Hammond, 21 Jul 2016
- All was fine, would have scored you full marks but when I picked my car up on return it had been driven by somebody with very muddy boots and all the carpet and entrance sill full of mud.
Mrs Betts, 19 Jul 2016
- Excellent service - managed to park near bus stop and bus arrived within 1 minute - also bus waiting on return so stepped straight on - transfer time only 3-5 minutes !
Mr Allard, 18 Jul 2016
See more Luton airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 71425 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox