Below is selection of photographs taken at our Luton parking. We only work with the best car parks we know will satisfy our customers and provide you with excellent value for money.
Book Luton Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- Everything great! The only problem is that the Luton airport short-stay parking is currently undergoing major changes and ongoing building work makes it an unpleasant but necessary place to park the car.
Mr Mierkowski, 20 Apr 2016
- Despite the chaos currently experienced with all the building works at Luton, we had super efficient and friendly service from all the guys working both Subdays.
Mrs Passey, 01 Mar 2016
- Bus to terminal arrived swiftly. Bus back to terminal was a 15 minute wait but not unacceptable. Mid Term is convenient and, if booked in advance, represents good value.Will continue to use.
Mr Denny, 01 Mar 2016
- It was spot on, waiting when we arrived from home and got the car back as we arrived at the collection point and car was clean and not covered in mud like some other firm provide.I will use next time.
Mr Simmons, 01 Feb 2016
- All went smoothly,staff was very helpful and pleasant,the facilities were as described.
This may be an airport issue,but maybe some type of shelter while waiting to receive vehicle, it does get very cold and windy.
Absolutely no complaints.
Mr Sirjusingh, 18 Dec 2015
- As one with mobility difficulties I found your staff very helpful indeed and would recommend you and use your services any time I travel. Many thanks.
Mr Maddams, 17 Dec 2015
- Everything went smoothly, only issue now that the bus pick up has changed venue, we got soaked waiting for the bus to take us from the airport to the car on our return journey. Any plans for some sort of shelter there as it is very exposed!
Mrs Marfell, 17 Dec 2015
- can't fault the service really = obviously it'd be great to get to the bus stop and find a bus waiting particularly late at night but you just have to be patient.
Mrs Vaughan, 16 Dec 2015
- Luton mid term was easy to find, the shuttle bus as regular and close to the airport. Due to renovations at the airport itself, the bay (where you got picked up) was a bit tricky to find, but the works should be completed in 2weeks or so
Mr Longman, 14 Dec 2015
- I park in the mid term every week and the entry and exit procedures are excellent and booking with Holiday Extras is simplicity itself. Booking up front on line gives huge savings and I would have no hesitation in recommending Holiday Extras service.
Mr Worpole, 12 Dec 2015
See more Luton airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 88% based on 66149 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox